Skip to main content

One Word Makes Me Tear Up

For the past several days, I've been thankful for the young lady staying here.

She's the same age as my daughter.

Her name is similar to my middle daughter's name - they are just one letter apart.  They were born just a few days apart. 

It's melodic to call their names out together.

She's vegetarian.  I used to be before I found out I was allergic to soy, peanuts and wheat.

She's Wiccan.

She's into science fiction.

She's an artist.

She's the perfect addition to our home. 

She spent the past few days with her mother and step-father and her father and step-mother.   She'd sleep here and then go off and hang out with them.

I thought they'd try to talk her into going back to live with her dad.

No, quite the opposite.

She's started to call me 'Mom.'

I didn't think it would make me cry.

I call her 'cutie.'

She is that and more. 

One word.....

it's just one word.....

I don't even think my kids call me 'mom.' 

Maybe they do and I never notice. 

I don't know how to take it. 

She said she likes having an adult around to talk to -and- that she likes having a place of her own.

I never thought I was giving her very much....just a room and a bathroom. 

Maybe it's more than I realize.

My goal is to give her a safe place.

She is an amazing human being. 

I can't go into a lot of detail -but- she's a beginning driver.

She's also a salesperson with a disarming smile.

When people get irritated with her on the road, or get upset she knocked on their door -

she'll smile and wave.

They don't know what to do next.

Her parents must've done something right.  She's an amazing person.  I feel blessed to know her. 

I'd better enjoy the short amount of time we have together.  It won't be long until she moves forward in life.

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....