Skip to main content

Liberty Minded Men

Today I am thankful for liberty minded men. 

I had to go to a political thingy today.  

I like how I can command the politicians with a look and a gesture.  They don't recognize me.  I've changed my hair.  I've changed my manner of dress.  I wear glasses.  

They stare.  

They don't know who I am until I tell them.  

I met a man while waiting today.  

He jumped when he saw me.  

He was cute.  

He reminded me of my friend.  

He sat next to me and tried not to stare at my cleavage.  

He reminded me of my friend.  

He sat there shaking.  

My friend doesn't shake.  

He comes on a little too strong.  

My friend doesn't do that.  

Two men had to come rescue me.  

I'm avoiding Facebook again.  

Yes, the television cameras were trained on us yesterday.  

I got an email that someone was disappointed that they didn't see me on the news.  

I did that on purpose.  

Last year, I learned the trick of staying off of TV.  Do you want to know how to do that? 

My trick is red henna.  I can rinse my hair in it and it will not change the color.  

But on camera   

I look like my auburn hair is aflame.  

The orange henna coats the top of my hair and looks like it is flaming when light shines through it.  

If I want the interview, I just pin my hair back so the lights don't shine through the top.  When I want to be on the cutting room floor, I wear my hair down.  

It works like a charm.  

I'm not comfortable meeting new men who take an interest in me.  

This guy is good looking -but- hearts are picky things.  

He makes me miss my friend.  

I'm going to see him tomorrow....I can feel it.  

Sigh... 

It's probably my fault.

I wore a low cut dress with a slit up the side.  I got a lot of stares.  I'm sorry. 

I mentioned my stalker to a lawmaker trying to get her to see that $250+ dollars for a background check to get a concealed carry permit is crazy when one wants to protect herself. 

Now, all the guys I know that overheard my conversation want to protect me. 

Uh.....

NO! 

I'm going to bed.  

I'm scared to death. 

I'm lonely but I only have eyes for one of them. 

This is weird. 

What do I do? 

I miss my friend's voice.

G'night. 

S. 


Dear universe,

Yes, I like bald men with big blue eyes. 

I like them in my age range. 

Yeah, I like the ones that communicate well. 

I like the ones who aren't afraid to make men in power tremble. 

I like the ones who let me use my full power.

Yes, I love them when they are liberty minded. 

I don't care if they have money. 

I like them best when they don't need to flaunt it.  

You know what I like...

But...

one is enough. 

I only want the one that is best for me. 

No more....

No more sexy emails...

No more offers to teach me how to shoot a gun....

I know how to do that, by the way....

I'm not even sure what gun he wants me to shoot....

but please....

Not right now. 

Let me deal with the man in front of me. 

Please....





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...