Skip to main content

Charming Men

Today I am thankful for charming men. 


I went to a political meeting today. 

A man sat next to me and kissed my hand. 

"Are you married?"  He asked. 

"Yes."  I said. 

"Happily?"  He inquired with blue eyes that could cut through the coldest of steel.

"No."  I started to blush. "Thank goodness I have a hot boyfriend." 

"Oh, you must all be Libertarians that understand that kind of thing!"  He exclaimed. 

"Actually, yes.  We all believe in personal freedom." Those words came out of my mouth as I caught my reflection in the window.  My face matched my red hair!  

Wow.

The man and I went on to talk about literature and helping someone win a council seat.

I found that weird. 

I am absolutely huge! I've got to lose at least forty pounds to fit in last year's clothing.   I think I look like a hippo.  I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow and the specialist on Tuesday. 

I think I may have gained that weight due to drugs I was taking to even out my estrogen.  I asked some of my friends who took it and they gained an average of six pounds a month on the stuff.  I took it for over a year.  That could explain things. 

But, if the doctor says it's my thyroid.  I'll listen to him. 

The shrink says that it is not uncommon for stalking victims to have fluctuating weight due to the cortisol stress puts in their systems.  I can't stand being fat.  I hate it.  I'm embarassed to go out in public now.

What in the heck do men see in me?   I'm chunky!!

Eeewww!! 

I found two offices, both are heavily secured with cameras within the building and parking lot.  I may go with the office where the manager told me that I can get the camera feed sent to my smart phone.

I put in a call to the local PD in that area to see how they handle stalking cases.  I have pictures of Shannon and Doug that I gave to the management and will share with the neighborhood police officer. 

And...yeah....

I really don't have a boyfriend.  I have a love interest and a budding friendship where the guy stares at me a little too long. 

I can't get my friend out of my mind.  I wish I knew what to do about it.  I'm a mess.  I need to clean up the messiness so that I can be more available to him.   I really love him.  I just realized that he loved me at the wrong time. 

If I had known earlier, I would made different choices in my life. 

I don't have room for anyone else right now.  The last thing I need is another handsome bald guy with blue eyes hitting on me.

I'm trying to do what Steve told me to do.  I am trying to wish for the best of everyone involved. 

Why is it taking so long? 

Maybe I haven't learned the lesson yet. 

I'm staying silent and know everything will work out eventually. 

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....