Skip to main content

IP Addresses

Well....today I am thankful for Westminster IP addresses.  


I think my stalker can be served with a restraining order now.  I checked with the DSL company and there is no way that my machine logged into Facebook during those time frames.  They said that it came from a computer in the area Shannon lives.  It came from a computer using IE7.  I use Chrome.

We'll see.  It will be nice to get that stress out of my life.

I'm not happy.  I almost let Shannon off of the hook.

Last night I met with several other activists who found gps under their cars, too.  I was beginning to think that Shannon was innocent.

They all had active court cases.  I don't.

Then, too.  Shannon called within 24 hours of that box falling off my car to offer a cell phone on her family plan.

She and her boyfriend are on tape harassing people in my office building.  Then a woman looking like her tried to break into the house.  The truck was registered to her boyfriend.

She's got to be the stalker.

By the time I get proof it is them, the statute of limitations expires.

They logged into Facebook during those days I was supposed to be hiding out of town due to Shannon's threats.

On the bright side, I think her hacking into my Facebook account may give me the proof I need.

Here is the deal...

Two men propositioned me for sex on that infernal website.  One asked me to marry him.

My ex is now saying that he knows I'd never cheat on him.

Is Shannon telling Michael what she's finding out about me online?

It's kinda creepy.

On another sweeter note...

I had my blood work drawn today.  My thyroid is not functioning well.  I'm fatter than I've ever been before.

I about fainted on the scale.  It's a little sick.

 It's nothing a few weeks of thyroid medication can't fix.  I see a specialist next week.

If my friend wants to have sex with me when I look like this and have gained fifteen pounds since we met, maybe it's really love.

No one wants to screw a hippo.

No one is that desperate.

That poor, poor man.

Yeah, the daily work-outs weren't cutting it.

Let me try the meds.

Getting rid of the stalker stress will help, too.

I think sleeping less than five hours a night has probably contributed to the pudge.

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...