Skip to main content

Twisted Libertarian Ideas Inspired by Dumb Politicians


Today I am thankful that I'm a Libertarian asshole who plays a heck of a lot of musical instruments. 

Apparently, the cops in Idaho have arrested three people for SINGING WITHOUT A MASK! 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/idaho/articles/2020-09-24/3-arrested-at-idaho-church-singing-event-to-flout-mask-order

I'm not joking. 

You know what that makes me want to do? 

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.  

It's a shame that I irritated my singing teacher.  She used to comment that I had a heck of a range but I was far too comfortable in the lower ranges due to all that bass playing. 

She was a famous Christian singer.   

There is no way I could sing like her. 

I've been practicing. 

I still suck. 

****

I've toyed with the idea of starting a cover band. 

My thought is that I would call it "Liberty" 

I know a heck of a lot of bass players.  All the drummers and guitarists I know play with other bands. 


I don't know anyone who likes to sing that isn't successful in their own band. 

I could play the brass instruments, bass, recording and mastering.  I'm better with lyrics than composition but, it's a cover band.  I just need to get permissions. 

My first choice of songs would be the song posted above. 

Then, a little something from the Beastie Boys. 



Maybe some Michael J. 




Muse 



(parts of this one sound like the intro to the old Dr. Who - lol) 





Some classics: 






Personally, I like to try to sing Jazz and R&B. 

(Yes, I know Springsteen wrote ' Born in the USA' but I'm partial to this version.) 


Police and Thieves by Junior Murvin 


(Big Brother by Stevie Wonder) 


(Act of God by Prince) 

Should through some good ol' boy music in there, too. 




Truth be told, I probably couldn't pull this together. 

If they start arresting peeps for singing without masks in Colorado, you'll probably see a 5' 5" redheaded lady with green eyes and a smirk wrinkle wearing a black druid cloak in high heel thigh high boots singing Latin curses on the south-east corner of Lincoln and Colfax. 

It'll be my worship.    

I'm sure Denver would sell me a performance permit - lol! 

If the Denver Cops arrest me, I'll have a field day.  

I could possibly sue to religious discrimination in addition to having my Constitutional Rights violated.
They can't legally enforce a decree of our governor.  If they try, I'll get a settlement for the homeless they chased away from the park across the street. 

I know more lawyers than musicians. 

Sadly, unless I get more practice, my singing ought to be a crime - lol! 

I'm warning ya, I'll do it! 

Do the punks in office feel lucky? 

(Yes, I've taken to calling many of the Democrats punks because that's what they've become this year...uneducated punks selling fear to try to thwart an election.  I say that even though I really don't like Republicans either.) 




Love ya lots, 

Bitchy S.  

Fa - la-la-la-la-la (screech) la-la-la (oooh, where did that sound come from?  My poor neighbors - lol.) 

I didn't know I could do two-part harmony at the same time!!

Wow, we learn something about ourselves every day. 

((( hugs ))) 






Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...