Friday, September 25, 2020

Stuck Asses


Today I am wishing for freedom. 

I'm thankful for internal fire.  

Checking in....

Still pissed off....

I'm told there is a legal solution in the works regarding my previous post. 

I'm still burning candles - haven't called on the internal demons yet.  

My shadow-Siegfred isn't very nice.  

If she shows up, it'll be interesting. 

She likes to humiliate jack-ass politicians. 

I haven't thought of anything interesting to pull yet. 

Give it time. 

Denver has pushed so many homeless into Aurora. 

I literally saw a tent in the middle of a highway at 1:00 this morning. 

Scary stuff. 

I'd take a photo but I don't want to cause a crash.  

*****
It's fall in Colorado - 

the noteworthy thing is our state has the word color in the name. 

I decided to collect leaves for the scrapbooks of my tiniest patients (the children of addicts). 

I think my car may make it to Bailey in a couple of weeks.   The only thing they have in Bailey is a hot dog stand with disgusting hot dogs.  

I think I left my soul in the beautiful river.  I dream of it sometimes. 

Hopefully, I'll get some good shots of the changing trees and collect some leaves.  

Maybe I'll post some photos. 

I need to meditate to the Creator's art in order to scheme up a plan.  

If you want a list of hikes in Colorado: 

https://theknow.denverpost.com/2017/09/15/best-fall-color-hikes-colorado/157976/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=fb-denverpost&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1U2G7VN1apUrKng2s6ZRvAi84LSjZr3-LeSN5CXuEbt2Tm2XXM3JGI71w

****

I still haven't carved out time to go bass guitar shopping.  

There's a problem. 

I haven't decided if I want a 6-string bass or an electric guitar. 

I don't play guitar. 

Years ago, when someone overheard me practicing, he thought I'd be a good lead guitarist. 

The problem, though, is I hate plectrums. 

I couldn't hold a pick to save my life. 

We'll see.  I'll let you guys know what I wind up with. 

I like harmony.  I like to bounce.  

Guitar?  That's not a bouncy instrument. 

Maybe I should free my mind.....

I'm tired of asking politicians to free theirs - 

but maybe they lack enough brain cells to let some go. 

Love ya, 

S. 

Damn - may have to start a PAC sooner than later.  Apparently, Aurora's idiot mayor said he'd put together a special commission to look into the shooting deaths of black people.  Then he told this special commission what to say in favor of the police department.  

He's a RINO.  His actions are code for

 "let's see if we can wake up sleeping activists who like to gut our tax increases." 

Deep down inside, that's truly what Mike Coffman wants. 

 It has to be. 

It's better to have the power of persuasion (illusion of control over the situation) than try to bully people into compliance with your viewpoint. 

If he were nicer, I'd teach him covert hypnosis.  

I nearly did that for a couple of Republicans I know.  I even wrote a curriculum. 

Then the government pissed me off.  

I may market it in private groups.   

If the government doesn't want the illusion of taking care of the problem, it becomes an invitation for the rest of us to do something.  

Making people famous is my thing.  

I've been working on painting asshole cops as part of my Constitutional Violation collection.  Luckily, the local police department posed for pictures. 

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/06/29/photos-aurora-police-elijah-mcclain/

Half of my work is done!  

I have a personal quandary, though......

If I start another PAC, should I get cosmetic surgery given the propensity for Aurora cops to break into my home when I'm in the shower? 

Or would be funnier to scare the hell out of them? 

I'm a redhead with transparent white skin.  To tell the truth, I look like Pennywise with a zillion stretch-marks.  

Scary stuff.....(( Oooh....I think I found my easy Halloween costume this year!!  Woo hoo!! )) 

Hope the city has good vision insurance.  

Hugs, 

S.  


It Happened Again

  Today I am thankful for chatty and helpful colleagues.  My daughters are home from college for summer break, and as usual, their father to...