Skip to main content

Stuck Asses


Today I am wishing for freedom. 

I'm thankful for internal fire.  

Checking in....

Still pissed off....

I'm told there is a legal solution in the works regarding my previous post. 

I'm still burning candles - haven't called on the internal demons yet.  

My shadow-Siegfred isn't very nice.  

If she shows up, it'll be interesting. 

She likes to humiliate jack-ass politicians. 

I haven't thought of anything interesting to pull yet. 

Give it time. 

Denver has pushed so many homeless into Aurora. 

I literally saw a tent in the middle of a highway at 1:00 this morning. 

Scary stuff. 

I'd take a photo but I don't want to cause a crash.  

*****
It's fall in Colorado - 

the noteworthy thing is our state has the word color in the name. 

I decided to collect leaves for the scrapbooks of my tiniest patients (the children of addicts). 

I think my car may make it to Bailey in a couple of weeks.   The only thing they have in Bailey is a hot dog stand with disgusting hot dogs.  

I think I left my soul in the beautiful river.  I dream of it sometimes. 

Hopefully, I'll get some good shots of the changing trees and collect some leaves.  

Maybe I'll post some photos. 

I need to meditate to the Creator's art in order to scheme up a plan.  

If you want a list of hikes in Colorado: 

https://theknow.denverpost.com/2017/09/15/best-fall-color-hikes-colorado/157976/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=fb-denverpost&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1U2G7VN1apUrKng2s6ZRvAi84LSjZr3-LeSN5CXuEbt2Tm2XXM3JGI71w

****

I still haven't carved out time to go bass guitar shopping.  

There's a problem. 

I haven't decided if I want a 6-string bass or an electric guitar. 

I don't play guitar. 

Years ago, when someone overheard me practicing, he thought I'd be a good lead guitarist. 

The problem, though, is I hate plectrums. 

I couldn't hold a pick to save my life. 

We'll see.  I'll let you guys know what I wind up with. 

I like harmony.  I like to bounce.  

Guitar?  That's not a bouncy instrument. 

Maybe I should free my mind.....

I'm tired of asking politicians to free theirs - 

but maybe they lack enough brain cells to let some go. 

Love ya, 

S. 

Damn - may have to start a PAC sooner than later.  Apparently, Aurora's idiot mayor said he'd put together a special commission to look into the shooting deaths of black people.  Then he told this special commission what to say in favor of the police department.  

He's a RINO.  His actions are code for

 "let's see if we can wake up sleeping activists who like to gut our tax increases." 

Deep down inside, that's truly what Mike Coffman wants. 

 It has to be. 

It's better to have the power of persuasion (illusion of control over the situation) than try to bully people into compliance with your viewpoint. 

If he were nicer, I'd teach him covert hypnosis.  

I nearly did that for a couple of Republicans I know.  I even wrote a curriculum. 

Then the government pissed me off.  

I may market it in private groups.   

If the government doesn't want the illusion of taking care of the problem, it becomes an invitation for the rest of us to do something.  

Making people famous is my thing.  

I've been working on painting asshole cops as part of my Constitutional Violation collection.  Luckily, the local police department posed for pictures. 

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/06/29/photos-aurora-police-elijah-mcclain/

Half of my work is done!  

I have a personal quandary, though......

If I start another PAC, should I get cosmetic surgery given the propensity for Aurora cops to break into my home when I'm in the shower? 

Or would be funnier to scare the hell out of them? 

I'm a redhead with transparent white skin.  To tell the truth, I look like Pennywise with a zillion stretch-marks.  

Scary stuff.....(( Oooh....I think I found my easy Halloween costume this year!!  Woo hoo!! )) 

Hope the city has good vision insurance.  

Hugs, 

S.  


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...