Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse. I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different. For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship. I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on. I blamed myself. It doesn't matter. It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago. Yes, he says that he knows what he did. Yes, he said most men know the games they play. Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating. It's painful. It's validating. I know what my problems are. I always do my best to see the best in other people. I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes. My issue? Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't. I'm st...