Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hate Voodoo (with new update)




 Today I am thankful for magick. 

Magick must always be the tool of LAST resort - but when the politicians are ignoring their constituents and putting them in danger (with lockdowns and Constitutional violations and no way to talk sense into them), it sadly becomes an option. 

Some of us pray differently than others but we still haver fervent faith in our religion.  

I was trying to use white magick to help solve the homeless problem in Denver 

-but- 

white magick takes time. 

The solutions last longer than black magick. 

Black magick works faster but the results are short lived. 

Mayor Hancock has forced my hand.  


Watch these - these videos are from DenverHomelessOutLoud.  










The City and County of Denver is in violation of at least one settlement agreement with homeless activists.  They may even be in violation of State Law. 

Worse, they're going to turn Colorado RED.  What a dumb thing to do so close to an election. 

People believe Democrats help the poor.  Mayor Hancock proved the lie - Democrats, like him, target the poor. 

I'll call my Federal level activist contacts in the morning. 

Hancock has ordered the Denver police to install fences around the homeless sweeps.  They've gathered the possessions of the homeless in garbage trucks only to be destroyed within moments. 

He's locked my activist friends out of the area so they cannot intervene.  

This asshole thinks he's going to get a .25% tax hike to help the homeless.  If this is the extent of his so-called help, Denver doesn't deserve any more money. 

Where in the world is the Colorado Coalition of the Homeless? 

Where is all that Cares Act money going?  

I'm off to break out my black candles with the dog collars. I bought one just for Hancock when he vetoed the Denver law forbidding the murder of pit bulls based solely upon breed.  

I've never brought myself to burning it.  

****
For me, this is a disturbing trend against my religion. 

My Gods, Zeus and Mercury, are said to disguise themselves as homeless people to see who deserves  their gifts. 

It would seem to me that Hancock and his cronies aren't deserving. 

Mercury (aka Hermes) is the God of Politics.  It's not a good idea to irritate him.  His actions are swift. 

Oooh - in a few hours it will be Wednesday - it's the perfect day to pray to him.  

I guess it's also time to call upon Hecate and Nemesis to act for karma. 

May Michael Hancock get the reward he truly deserves and that all he gives comes back ten fold (that, my friends, is my favorite curse).  .  

****

The slower curses are more painful.  I'm debating - what will it be?

Maybe both (cast three times) . 

The last time I cursed an abusive government asshat, she had a stroke and wrecked her Jeep. She's a prick and probably got so pissed off that she was speeding.  

Still no one deserves to get so injured she couldn't walk for several months. 

You know, it may be worthwhile if I did this and Denver got a new mayor who can think.  

Something has to happen.....quickly. 

Never push a witch to cast a spell in a hurry and in the heat of anger. 

People are dying.  Taxpayers are funding it. 

There is no time like the present to stop abusers.  

Besides, it's still technically Tuesday during a holy time of the year.  The odds of success are high.  

Don't wait up. 

By the power of three times three - So Mote It Be, 


Bad Bitch Witch 


P.S. 2:33 pm - I burned through three candles.  Luckily, I've got more.  I cursed whoever gave the order.  I also cursed his supporters. 

I'm pretty sure Michael Hancock will be swept up in this.   

Of course, there's a certain judge who has absolutely got to go.  It's a shame that the only decent organization that fights activist judges like J. Eric Elliff is pro-stealing stuff from the homeless. 

https://www.westword.com/news/denver-camping-ban-constitutional-judge-rules-overturning-decision-11792815?utm_source=Newsletters&utm_medium=email

Hancock may appreciate this - back in the days when my Great-great uncle was a union soldier (before he became president) - people of color used to use Voodoo to keep their masters in line.  It was more of a threat.  They'd leave evidence on the porches of the homes to scare the livin' shit out of their abusers.

Assholes typically fuck themselves up just by virtue of being assholes.  Voodoo possibly has nothing to do with it.  . 

It would be nice to stop the entire 'close the city down' over a 'virus' with a '.oo4% deathrate' so one could fight things head on. 

If Black Lives truly mattered to Denver, they'd understand that numerous people of color (including children) are living on the streets of Denver.  I meet them daily. 

Oh well, they don't care. The Democrats made their bed.  It's time they lay down and take a siesta. 

((( hugs ))) 

Edit: 5 days later and I'm still burning candles.  Luckily, I have a six month supply.  Priorities, right? 

Edit: October 5, 2020:  Mayor Hancock and the army of soulless LEOs are getting sued.  A lawyer is helping the homeless pro bono. Colorado has a new law with qualified immunity for law enforcement. It'll be interesting to see if these so-called public servants lose anything personally. 

They can't get away with everything now.  

I'll keep lighting candles. 

I think I have some galangal root somewhere, too. 

Place for Documentation

  When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot.  My stepdad would talk about flying into Germany during World War II.  I'd spend my weekends...