Skip to main content

If You Can't Beat 'Em

Today I am thankful for my lack of options.



Yesterday my neighbor propositioned me....

for sex.

He's a good friend.  We've had each other's backs for nearly fifteen years.

I fight battles for him.

He fights battles for me. 

Yesterday he reminded me conversations about my celibacy that we've had for over ten years. 

He wanted to help. 

I declined. 

I have a specific reason for declining. 

I may share.

I may not.

It's not about him. 

I want to see a doctor before getting involved with anyone else.

******

My ex-husband asked me to stay with him for the sake of the kids.

I declined.

Maybe I should reconsider. .

******

My grandmother had a saying.

"If you can't beat 'em..... join 'em."

I am realizing that the stalking will never end.

When my ex moves out of the house, the stalking will get worse.

It won't end.

He seems much more happier now that Steve is out of the picture.

The kids seem happier. 

I'm in pain. 

I'm not sure if it is because I love Steve -or- if I am chastising myself because I let him trick me into believing he was something that he was not. 

He didn't want intimacy.

He was trying to mold me into some type of trophy.  I just couldn't whip myself into shape fast enough. 

*******

I really don't know what to do. 

I feel stuck. 

That was what the stalking and financial abuse were intended to do.  Those behaviors were intended to tie me to Michael and make it difficult for me to move on. 

I guess it worked. 

I'm in pain.

*******
I really hope Steve was wrong about the medical issue.  He alluded to it being a psychiatric issue.

It's not.  I'm late.  I think it is stress.  This seems to happen every time he goes on a verbally abusive tirade.

If he's right about it being a medical issue, I guess that will spell a quick end to Michael living here.

I am not sure I'd tell Steve. 

I don't know who he is. 

I can't trust him anymore.

I wouldn't want to risk a little one being subjected to a parent prone to verbally abusive behaviors.

The legal fees would probably cost more than any child support he'd pay.  He and his parents like to threaten to abuse the judicial system. 


First things first, let me down loads of vitamin C and black cohosh and hope it spells the end of things.

Maybe it's nothing. 

I'll try to get to see a doctor soon.  I hate having crappy health insurance.  It may take awhile to see someone.

*****

This little scare has got me thinking about what is best for children.  Staying with their father, even if I'm being stalked, is probably in their best interests.

That was a sad realization.   

I am a parent.  My needs are secondary to the needs of my children...born and unborn.


Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...