Skip to main content

Oh, Baby It's Cold Inside

Today I am thankful for blankets and the fact I can let the water run to prevent the pipes from bursting.


Monday night, I did a ritual to protect the people in Arvada from the cold.

When I arrived home on Tuesday, my ex told me that the furnace had gone out. 

I'm nearly on the verge of tears because I really don't know what in the world is going on.

I'd cry but I don't want the tears to freeze.

We still do not have heat.  I think the motor on the furnace is bad.  I'm looking at $4,000 for a replacement.

If I hadn't had to spend $4,500 on a lawyer, I could have paid cash for the furnace -but- I hired a lawyer thinking it help stop the bullshit. 

It didn't. 

It just siphoned my money.  I'm still supporting my ex-husband.  Things are still being broken.  Last week it was the locks on my garage door.

Yesterday it was the furnace.

This is getting expensive.

******

I find myself wondering why my ex-husband is running around claiming that he's the victim of stalking.

He says his family is harassing me because he's not talking to them.

They don't harass him.

They harass me.

The police tell me that they are working in tandem with my ex-husband.  The police tell me that my ex will do crazy things to be allowed to stay with me and that once he moves out it will be harder for them to stalk me.

Getting him away from me seems impossible due to the court system.

He swears up and down that he is the victim.

I ask why he won't help me solve the stalking problem.

I ask why he doesn't think I should move out and away from the harassers.

I ask him why he won't seek therapy to learn how to be safe from the stalkers.

When I ask these questions, he just ignores me.

It breaks my heart.

*******
I could not take today off of work.  It's the seventh of December.  It's the biggest day in the Medicare insurance sales world.  I HAD to work.

In fact, I actually had another job offer this morning.  Medicare sales is only hot between October 15th through December 7th.  Accepting that other job is a one day deal.

I wasn't interested.

The family will have to go without heat just one more day while I scramble to get money to either buy a new furnace or fix the old one.

I'm sad.

I really don't know what is going on.

That's what I want....to know what in the world is going on.

What is the truth?

What is coincidence?

What is sabotage?

What is really going on. 

I also wonder.....

Am I worthy of love someday?

Am I doomed to be alone because this will never end?

I've been alone for many years.

He started calling me his ex over nine years ago.

It's been too long.

Tonight, of all nights, it would be nice to share my bed with someone.

I just share it with books.

On the bright side, I have so many clothes that I'm going to pile them over me to keep me warm.

Maybe all those dresses I bought on sale will help get me through the night.

Stay warm.

Love ya lots,

S.



Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....