Skip to main content

Keys and Garage Door Openers


Today I am thankful that my keys have been returned and I finally have both garage door openers.

He left most of his stuff here.

His clothes are still piled on my exercise equipment.  I miss working out. 

I'm going to have to get rid of them.

He did not say goodbye to the kids.

He handed my keys to my eldest daughter.

She said he was angry.

The locks have been changed.

*****

I'm at peace.

I am concerned.  I've received an email where he is threatening not to cooperate with the court.

That won't bode well for him.

That's not my problem.

*****
When you're a psychotherapist, the Gods send you the clients you need.

I'm seeing a lot of people who can't seem to get away from their exes.

It's interesting the things I ask them.

It's interesting the things my clients teach me.

One woman was talking about loving her ex.

She dreams of him.

She misses him.

She worries for him.

She doesn't want him.  She just wants what they had together.

That speaks to me.  Maybe.....that's what I've been trying to do for the past 30 years.

I've probably been trying to recreate the closeness of that first relationship.

I've failed miserably.

The problem is that the first relationship was not supposed to be a relationship.

It was a friendship that shifted.

So maybe....I need to make new friends.

I'm hoping that I've cleared a little space in my life to do just that.

May you find what you long for and live in peace,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....