Skip to main content

Exhaustion

Today I am thankful for exhaustion: Perhaps I'll get more than four hours of sleep tonight.

It's been a crazy couple of days.

I had several recording products to finish for clients.  I had forgotten that the computer in my studio was smashed.  So, I had to scramble to get the software on my new computer.

Much of my software doesn't work well with the newer computers.

I need to buy a used older model.

*****

They say the Gods (or the God and/or the Universe) sends you people you need.

Yesterday I spent two hours consoling a woman from Broomfield who was raked over the coals in divorce court by her abusive ex.  Her story sounds a lot like mine.

I'm not the only one.

I'm realizing that this is a systemic problem.  Now, I'm pondering how to broach this topic without embarrassing the judges behaving this way.

I did not tell her what was going on with me.  I taught her a couple of NLP stress management tips and sent her on her way.

It was the least I could do.

*****

Last night, I became frustrated when I realized my recordings were not going to be finished in a timely manner.

I mentioned how upset I was that things around the house get broken. I told Michael that I need to understand what is going on for my mental health.  On some level, I believe that if I know what other people want, I can make it a win-win situation.

I asked what he was planning on doing.  He became upset, stomped off and told me he'd move out on Tuesday.

It's 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday.  He's still here.

I don't understand what is going on. 

It makes me sad.

******
There are a lot of other things going on but I'm too exhausted

I don't know what to share except that some things don't change and the civil judicial system doesn't understand domestic violence and control.

I wish I could change this. 

Love ya,

S.

Edit: It's Wednesday night and he's still here. 

I wonder why? 






Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....