Skip to main content

Hugs & Human Contact

 
Today I am thankful for hugs.
 
I think I miss human contact. 
 
I ventured out of the house again to go to a community event. 
 
I have a neighbor who has been trying to get me to date her high school sweetheart for about six months.  He was trying to wait in the wings.  I'm trying to hide. 
 
He's a nice guy....but...I don't feel him like I should.   I have to feel connected to people before I hang out with them.  It's weird....I know. 
 
She ran up to me and hugged me. 
 
I had just finished working out and taken a shower.  I have very long curly red hair.  It takes hours to dry. 
 
I felt icky, having her feel my damp head. 
 
Then, I was grabbed and hugged by a politician, a school board member and another parent. 
 
I miss being out in public. 
 
I can't stay stuck here. 
 
So...

I tried talking to the man in the basement again. 
 
I'll never understand him.....ever...
 
I explained to him that if I stay I'll never be able to hold a job or save money.  I'll never be able to finish my doctorate.  Worse, if I stay here I will never have sex again. 
 
The stalking scares me.  The yelling scares me.  The lack of access to money frustrates me. 
 
The lack of nooky makes me mean and nasty. 
 
I need to file for a divorce. 
 
I'd prefer that he cooperates with me.  If he cooperates, we can have a mediator take care of it for less than $750. 
 
If he wants to be a dick, I'll end up paying $4,000 for a lawyer. 
 
I told him that I may have to sell my wedding ring to pay the legal fees.  He got angry and started digging through his jewelry box hunting for his wedding band.  He became agitated and threw the box of jewelry on the floor.
 
I'm tired of this. 
 
He said that he would like me to stay married to him even if it means that I have an affair. 
 
No...
 
I'd rather leave first because the scenario he posits could hurt a third party. 
 
He is promising me anything I want. 
 
He's done that before. 
 
 I'm not buying it. 
 
I feel so alone.
 
I wish I had someone I could trust with the reality of the situation.  
 
Maybe, when it snows this weekend, my car will get stuck in another town and I'll have a couple of days of peace and quiet. 
 
That is what I'm aiming for. 
 
Anyone want to join me? 

Love ya,
 
S. 
 
 
 
 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...