Skip to main content

So Mote It Be

Today I am thankful that I gave the thirteen idiots that sit at the big desk in Council Chambers an out.

At the stroke of midnight, I cursed thirteen dolts; every City Council Member, the Mayor, the City Manager, and the City Attorney. 

I used several black candles and a green one. 

Why green? 

That's the out. 

Here is the curse: these people will all suffer bad luck and financial loses until they reverse the damage they've done to the city employees and their families -or- move out of this city never to return. 

All they have to do is put forth a resolution denouncing their fines against the employees and return all the money they stole (with compounded interest). 

It's no secret what they do.  Men over forty are fined and said to be aggressive.  Women over forty are fined and said not to be team players. 

They fine them but will dismiss the fine if they quit. 

It is all quite discriminatory. 

It is typically done for one of three reasons; (1) to compel someone to quit so they can't qualify for a retirement package, (2) to keep their employees quiet about unethical behavior on part of abusive officials, (3) to compel their employees to break the law. 

These aren't little fines.  The fines are equivalent to four days gross pay. 

They are illegal.  I tried to get an administrative judge to rule but he refused stating that the fine didn't happen to me directly.  I cannot find one person fined who isn't terrified of retaliation.  They won't send the letter.  The Feds tell me it is illegal.  The City Attorney and the HR Manager won't stop it unless they get a letter from a Federal judge. 

Because I don't like to see families fined, I tend to cave when city employees are forced to harass me or get me to do things that they (in all honestly) shouldn't demand that I do. 

These fines are quite political. 

There you have it. 

Now, I will say that I did build in a get out of jail free card.  If a politician never voted without considering the impact on people, the spell did not effect him or her. 

One picture.....one picture would not burn.  It was printed with the same ink and the same paper as the rest. 

Bob L.'s picture did not burn.  The spell will not impact him. 

It would seem to me that he would be a pretty darn good mayor, too. 

Everyone else is guilty of political abuses on some level.  The only way to break the spell is to reverse the situation, pay restitution, and make it impossible to repeat the offense. 

*****

Sigh....

I realized that my ex is very good at getting the city to harass me into allowing him to stay.  He's always creative expensive dramas.  The costs associated with these dramas are the reason he can't afford to move out. 

Things around the house are breaking, too.  He says he wants to stay until he fixes them.  He never does.  I'm beginning to believe that this is part of the game, too. 

So, I am also realizing that despite the separation agreement or the divorce agreement, he is not going anywhere. 

Later today I have to tell my love to go away.  I don't see an end in sight now.  If I can't get my ex away from me, I can't be with my love.

I am in severe pain. 

Love,

S. 





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...