Skip to main content

Not Getting My Mail

Today I finally understand why my credit cards aren't working.

I received an email from my bank.  It appears that someone is sending my mail back.

Ugh...

This never ends.

My auto insurance company wants me to cancel my policy to get my ex off of it.  Apparently, someone may have called to cancel me from my own auto insurance.

The games get old.

There is a contempt of court hearing tomorrow.

My lawyer doesn't think anything is going to happen. 

My ex didn't pay me the full amount from the property settlement.  It took him about a year to share it with me as he didn't want to give me the money until I broke up with the guy I was seeing.

When I broke up with Steve, I got some of the money.

My ex has never paid child support.  According to the county, he doesn't have to pay it so long as he lives at my home.

This may be why he refuses to move out after agreeing to move out on October 21, 2013.

He was employed the first two years after our divorce.  During those years, he refused mediation and I was afraid of pissing off his family of stalkers so I didn't push the issue too hard.

Those were scary years.

When I got my job, he lost his.  I filed the contempt action when he claimed to have a job where he'd make $40,000 a year. 

He lost his job just a few days later.  First, he said he quit.  Now he says he was fired.

I'm not sure a judge can do anything if he's unemployed.

He's not looking for work.  I'm trying to get him to visit the local workforce center but he refuses.

He claims the City of Aurora is going to get him a job and housing.

A job....okay. 

Housing and I'll have a conniption.  He can go live with his stalkerish family.

The city can house the battered women that line the fence of Cherry Creek State Park.

Or maybe the homeless guys I see from time to time on East Colfax.

Don't reward manipulation. 

We'll see.

I was informed the judge probably won't ask him to move out despite my dropping $4,500 on a lawyer.

I have a crush on a guy who owns a lot of property.  I asked him for the name of his eviction lawyer.

The lawyer is from my home town.  I've got a good feeling about him.

You can't live with your stalkers, harassers and abusive exes.  It's crazy that the court system expects me to put up with this.

If a guy doesn't want to pay child support, he doesn't have to.  All he has to do is stop working.

If I'm not supporting him, though, he's going to have to get a job to put a roof over his head.

I'm curious to see what is going to happen next.

Love ya,


S.




Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...