Skip to main content

Sleeping Pills

Today I am thankful for sleeping pills.


I have been exhausted of late.  I am having a tough time sleeping.  I fall asleep around midnight.  I wake up around four and hallucinate that I am talking to djinn. 


No, they do not grant wishes. 


They give me advice.


I think my subconscious mind thinks it is a genie.


I am being told that the things I think are true are lies.


I am being told that I am being manipulated by my ex-husband.


*****

I spent the past six hours having an absolute stupid argument. 

I wanted my ex-husband to tell me how and when he wanted the actual separation to take place.

He wanted me to stop seeing Steve.

So.....we went rounds.

He wants to stay in this house until I find a good paying job. 

I am afraid to look for a permanent job so long as he lives here due to the fact I'm being stalked by his sister.

I haven't really spoken to his sister since 1999, so I don't know how she knows the things she knows about me.  How does she know what I look like?  How does she know where to find me?

He has to be telling her things about me. 

This is when the argument gets crazy. 

My ex-husband will admit to not wanting me to work.  He will admit to sabotaging me.  He will admit to controlling the money and the cars.  He will admit to doing this so he can stay with me.

Today he admitted to putting off filing the taxes because he wanted me to agree to go to marital counseling with him when the refund arrived.  I need the refund to pay the rent on my office space.

Marital counseling?  We've been divorced three months!!!

He will admit to trying to keep me with him.  He will not admit to the stalking. 


Okay....


He also admits that he had no intention of divorcing me and that this is why he hasn't followed the agreement. 


This makes me tired. 


I don't know what to do. 


I'm going to go to sleep and hope to have another conversation with my djinn.


What should I tell him?


Hmmmmmmm......


If I had three wishes, what would they be? 

Money?
A job?
and world peace?

I don't know....

Maybe I should ask for money, a job in another state, and a hobby so I can ignore my ex-husband?

Maybe what I need is good advice.

I don't know exactly what I want. 

I guess that is the problem. 

I don't know what I want. 

If I knew, I'd go get it for myself. 

I am tired.  I am confused.  I want to go off and hide in a cave. 

Help!!!

Love ya,

S.




Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....