Skip to main content

Migraines, Laughter, & Famous Friends

Today I am thankful for laughter. 


I can't laugh too much today, though.  I have been plagued by migraines for the past few days.  I think I hurt my neck. 

It's a long story. 


I don't know if the neck pains are psychosomatic.  Someone has been a pain in my neck.  I am imagining it as being real.  I think the neck pains are bringing on the migraines. 


Let's see.....I'll share the fun stuff first. 


I've been laughing pretty hard at some dinky record label who is mistaking my voice as one belonging to a male Mexican singer who bills himself as a romantic artist.  They have flagged over forty of my YouTube videos as rip offs of their client's songs.


I'm a hypnotist who speaks in a monotone e-flat alto voice.  If this label is mistaking me for their client...the guy needs singing lessons.  If this dinky label removes one more of my videos, I'm going to go to my mailing list of over 160,000 people and poke a little fun at this guy. 


That's the funny part of my week.


My ex now has a broken wrist, high blood pressure and diabetes! 


Oh gawd.....I can't take any more. 


Last week, he blamed my talking about the stalking for his high blood pressure. 


I am so frustrated with that.  I am pretty darn sure Michael put his sister up to stalking me.  He has never really helped me put a stop to it.  He used to yell at me when I tried to talk about it or deal with it. 


She always found me while attending events Michael knew I would attend. 


He is behind the stalking.  He is using the medical conditions as an excuse not to deal with it. 


I don't know.....I really do not know what to do. 


He did agree to help me come up with a plan to move him out of the house.  I'm not sure if it will happen.  He mentioned a hard truth today.  He realized that if I fall in love with a guy and cohabit with him, he doesn't have to be on the hook for alimony anymore. 


I never thought that my falling in love with Steve would be the carrot that gets Mike out of my house.   He thinks Steve is a good guy.  Maybe this will work to move things along?  I'll believe it when I see it.

I have had a lot of famous people reach out to me lately.  I had a politician ask me to pick him up from the airport.  I declined because I have a car missing mirrors that stalls at stop lights. 

I had a famous colleague offer to help me find clients.  Maybe things are beginning to turn around...finally. 


I don't know what to do.  Things are so crazy right now, I think I'm losing my mind slowly. 


I'll update you again when the migraines go away. 


Love ya,


S.












Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....