Skip to main content

Realizations

Today I am sad but thankful.


I am realizing that the stolen money, constant arguing, crying, raging and crazy crap is retaliation for my seeing Steve.

I spent Friday night with Steve.  There was hell to pay yesterday.


I have decided that until I can access what is left of the money I was awarded in the divorce or sneak around and earn enough to afford a lawyer to help me fix this mess, I have little choice but to be alone. 

Even if I could bring contempt charges into the courtroom on my own, without a lawyer, I think it would be just like the divorce agreement....it would be ignored.


I'm heartbroken. 


I may have to back away from politics and work, too.  Those things just cause more drama.

I am stuck. 


I know no other action that I can take.

I have to keep this guy happy until I can move out or get him to move out.


Yes, it is narcissism that makes men ignore legal agreements.  They leave you destitute.  They destroy your credit. 


It's got to be a bit more than narcissism.  I see quite a bit of delusion here, too.  He put off the divorce for six months because he said we would split a larger tax refund.  Now, he wants to use that money for marital therapy.


He doesn't understand what has happened.


Years ago, when I asked him to help me put a stop to the stalking and harassment, he told me to divorce him.  He'd been calling me his ex since 2006! 

Why has he changed his mind now?

I am so confused.


I don't want to drag anyone else into this mess. 

I don't know exactly what to do except to wait.


I'm crying today. 


Sometimes, though, it is best to look at the painful truth rather than ignore it and press on.  The painful truth is that I have to be alone right now.


Love ya,


S. 

Edit later that day:

Okay, so my ex-husband told me that he didn't mean a word of it.  It was the drugs talking. 

So....that's nice. 

He doesn't have an expectation of returning to me. 

Okay.....that is one less worry.  This is one less thing for me to clench my jaw over in the middle of the night.

Maybe he can't give me time table for moving on.  Maybe I just have to be patient. 

I can't take this anymore.  I can't take his control of my assets.  I can't take the time wasting lies. 

I can't take the recollections of his uncle lunging at me in public, his mother yelling at me, and his sister and her boyfriend stalking me. 

I have no clue what the heck I did to these people. 

They are whacked.  This is a dynamic that I am truly hoping to get away from. 

On another note, I got a lead on a decent sales job today.  It pays well.  It is a telecommuting job, so I could work from my office or home.  My home is full of alarm systems and video cameras.  I'm safe from the stalking here. 

Wish me luck. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....