Skip to main content

Cheap Cell Phones

Today I am thankful for cheap cell phones. 


I'm a little bit freaked out today. 

My ex hasn't left the house in 72 hours.  He claims that he is sick. 

I don't know.  Maybe he is.  Maybe he isn't. 

He won't go to the doctor. 

After talking to a fellow stalking victim, I realized that my Android phone had spyware on it. 

My phone was accessing the 3G network and changing my settings all by itself.  It would install new files without my permission and my permissions on the phone were changing.  I thought I had gotten it wet but that wouldn't cause the problems it is having. 

My phone was hacked and has to be reset. 

The weirdest part of all is that my sister-in-law has turned up in places I was visiting.  One day upon seeing her watch me at a coffee shop, I found a protective shield for my vehicle hanging on the ground when I went into the parking lot.  I'm wondering if a new GPS device was installed on my car. 

I'm praying for a new car. 

I'm thinking they are using my phone to track me. 

They know about my relationship with Steve.  Okay, everyone knows I'm seeing him -but- my ex knows specifics that I do not tell a soul!  

It has to be the spyware on my phone. 

Today I am working on getting a new phone.  I bought two very old 2005ish era cell phones for my carrier.  I can't even text on them.  They don't have a prayer of getting any information about me now. 

 The moment I mentioned that to my ex, he fell ill and is moping about in his bedroom. 

I realized how the spyware was put on my Andriod phone.  I'm not happy about it.  I had the same password to my Google+ account that I used for Facebook.  Shannon had hacked my Facebook account numerous times.  I found out by inspecting my Facebook settings; there were log ins from her home town.  The day after I changed my password, I was locked out of my account for several hours because someone had tried to log in numerous times. 

If a stalker has your Google+ password, it is easy for them to go to Google Play and download spyware that can take control of your phone and/or activate the microphone (which could be how they know about Steve and I having certain adventures). 
Steve told me how to do a two part Google authentication process to put a stop to it. 

My hairs are standing on end. 

I'm shaking constantly. 

My ex has to be my stalker. 

I am terrified but don't know exactly why. 

I thought I should document this. 

I know he is blowing through my portion of our settlement to pressure me into staying.  I feel pressured into staying but the divorce is so far gone, it will be nearly impossible to stop now. 

I need a job that my stalker doesn't know about. 

Wow....

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....