Skip to main content

Puppy Test

Today I am thankful for my former co-workers.

They're still teaching me.

One of them had a Fourth of July party.

Their dogs were there.  One was a collie.  The other looked like a boxer.

They were sweet dogs.

I bemoaned my puppy and kitty allergies.

I was diagnosed with them two years ago. 

I've had pets my entire life.  They didn't bother me until now.

My co-workers suggested that, perhaps, it was a minimal allergy.

We decided to test the issue.

I pet the dogs. 

I let the dogs lick me. 

I then took my hands and rubbed them on my face and neck thinking that those are my most sensitive areas.  If I get hives, I can't get a dog.

If I don't, I'm running to the shelter and adopting the first pair of puppy dog eyes I see.

I didn't get hives.....until.....until....

I rubbed my eyes. 

Dang it. 

I can't get a dog.

I'm lying in my bed, typing on a laptop unable to breathe. 

I've had four Benadryl.

I still can't breathe.

Lesson learned.

I can only love dogs from afar. 

I guess dogs are the only loves of my life that leave me breathless.

I hate to say it, life is not worth living without doggies. 

Seriously.......

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....