Skip to main content

Self-Censorship

Today, I am grateful for self-censorship.
 
 
 
I was a bad girl today. 
 
Some guy was screaming in my face after I learned he stole several thousands of dollars from me.  He got a little too close and I smacked him out of fear.  I gave him a black eye.  Well, it wasn't a black eye.  My enchanted ring bruised his eyelid. 
 
He is stalking me and he is hinting at harassing two men I know.  One is an ex.  One is a friend.  I'm terrified of this guy. 
 
I never want to see him again.  He wants me to be his partner.  I want a restraining order.
 
I feel incredibly guilty for smacking him.  So, I've decided to curb my sharp tongue and my anger.  I'm going to censor myself. 
 
 
So, I'm kinda sad about my self-censorship but in retrospect I think it is going to help me get a good night's sleep. 
 
There is this cutie I know on Facebook.  He eschews alcohol.  So, when I posted the following picture, he thought it was a slam. 
 
 
I told him it was not a bad thing.  Many of my friends are wine tasters.  I am not a wine taster because I like to swallow. 
 
I deleted the comment after I realized it was an invitation. 
 
I can't be near men until my stalker gets arrested. 
 
I can't be alone with men until I find out why I hit someone bellowing in my face and minimizing how his stalking is hurting me.  It's not funny and it's going to get someone killed. 
 
Why can't he or his proxies stalk my prostitute sister?  Huh?  Why can't they look down the barrel of her pimp's rifle?
 
Maybe I need to go hang out near a less savory crowd.  That'll stop it in a hurry. 
 
I could start volunteering at the local prison.  Maybe that would do the trick.  Would they stalk me there? 
 
I feel like human garbage for hitting someone who hits the walls, my tables and bellows at me for hours on end. 
 
There is no excuse. 
 
If the cops can't help me, maybe a lawyer can.  Hanging with a lawyer is probably as unsavory as it gets.   
 
Love ya,
 
S. 
 


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...