Skip to main content

Politics as a Mental Illness


Never thought I'd say this -but- today I am thankful for DORA (Colorado's Regulatory Dept).

I work in the mental health industry.

I tire of hearing stories of conservatives harassed by leftist therapists. I am literally shocked at the sheer numbers of therapists and teachers who harass conservatives.

These professionals typically go after strangers and coworkers.

Today, I learned that a therapist allegedly went ballistic on a patient she thinks likes Donald Trump.

I am livid.

I'm no Trumpette.  I think Hillary should be wearing orange.

I'm an equal opportunity hater and a porcupine at heart.

I'm hoping the patient reports the therapist to the regulatory board for investigation.  Make no mistake, this event is not without damage.  It is a breech of trust and safety.  How can any therapist get a client to talk if he or she does not approach professional practice with unconditional positive regard?

People are to be respected.
All voices deserve to be heard.

Sigh….

I need to find a new office now.  I don't want that nasty therapist's energy all over my practice.

I have a plan.  It's not a very good plan.  In fact, it's a stupid plan.

It may work.

Yes, I'm looking for a new workspace.

I'm also going to deface my car with a Trump bumper sticker and a camera.  Trump bumper stickers go missing from cars in the parking lot.  My thought is that I can get this idiot arrested if she takes my property so she can't hurt another struggling soul again.

Maybe if I wear a MAGA hat, this idiot will punch me and I'll shove the errant therapist's ass in jail.  I'm old and ugly.  She can't do much more damage to my face.

If she steals my hat, I'll have her arrested for theft.

Maybe I can confuse the bad therapist by wearing a red cap that states in white lettering:

MAKE 

THERAPY 

GREAT AGAIN! 


Damn it!!!

****

I'm going to put this tidbit right here while I ponder the line I will use to decide when to report the abuses I see and hear about.

Most therapists who are not in private practice work for taxpayer funded non-profits.

My warning is directed at those therapists working in a non-profit setting and their organizations:

IF YOU WORK FOR AN ORGANIZATION THAT SURVIVES OF OFF STATE FUNDS 

DO NOT -

 LET ME REPEAT

DO NOT....

HARASS CONSERVATIVES OR REPUBLICANS. 

THE REPUBLICANS OFTEN VOTE FOR YOUR FUNDING. 


You never know who goes to speak during committee hearings at the capital and who can bend the ears of lawmakers.  

I hate to say it.  Right now, even in my own industry, I'm not so sure my words will be positive. 

Please change that. 

Stop traumatizing the patients.

Love, 

Your friendly neighborhood libertarian psychotherapist





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....