Skip to main content

The Truth Hurts

Today I am thankful for finally seeing the truth. 

Even though a former professor told me my ex was stalking me back in 2004....

even though an Aurora cop told me the same thing in 2012.....

part of me has always held out hope that we were wrong.

We are not.

I found the definitive proof today.

As you know, over the past 27 years and seven months, I have dealt with break-ins.

My ex always blamed his sister.

She allegedly died in 2015.

The break-ins continued.  After her death, I became incredibly fearful because it didn't stop.

Locks were consistently broken.

I couldn't figure it out.

My ex claimed it was his family.

In 2013, he told me that he sent his sister a key and told her to come to the house any time.  Then he said he was kidding.

I was terrified.  He didn't seem to want to solve the problem - he didn't do therapy.  He didn't want to move.

Locks continued to be broken until I could afford to take him back to court to get him out of my house in December 2016.

******

My ex refused to move out of our home for several years after we were legally separated.  It cost me, to date, over $20,000 in legal fees to get him to follow our original agreement.

He will never honor it.  He's found taxpayer funded helpers that provide him free legal services.

Yes, my ex claims to be a victim.

He is running around telling everyone that I'm a liar.  Well....maybe when it comes to the metaphysical entities that I write about....maybe.....

any metaphysical experiences are typically just a manifestation of my subconscious.

The stalking.....

the stalking is real.

It's frightfully real.


******

Over the past few months, I have had the home renovated.  Things are being moved about.  I found my fireproof safe.  It was missing keys.

Today I found the little box that contains my spare keys.

In it

I found the key to my unused post office box.

I found keys to cars I no longer have.

I even found a key to my safe.

Then I found a strange key in a bizarre Cam. .  This key was perfectly flat.

Curious, I went to Google.

It's the kind of key used for lock picking.

I wasn't sure despite Google, so I took it to a locksmith.

Low and behold, it is a lock picking kit.

I'm broken hearted.

*****

I am 100% sure my ex is the stalker now.  All that time, he let me fret and worry.  He was the one breaking the locks.

He couldn't see to tell me the truth.

I am very hurt.

I can let go of any guilt about blaming him now.

I'm not going to give him any energy that would enable him to get out of paying me the money that he owes me now.  I don't reward bad behavior.  It's a pity the State of Colorado does.

It's good to know the truth.  I'll donate some funds to a police charity.

I can let go of the fear.  The harassers are only working on behalf of my former husband.

I guess I can call this closure.

Love ya,

S.


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...