Skip to main content

Strange Things Captured on Video.

Today I am thankful for having four video cameras and two security systems. 

They pick up the darndest things....

One of my security systems pipes movement in my yard to my phone at work.

This morning, around 9:30, there streamed an image of my gun-toting neighbor putting his cell phone on my porch and walking away.

He comes back three minutes later to retrieve it.

I watched this unfold live from the office.

My colleagues said that it was strange.

My co-workers told me to be careful.

My daughter freaked out upon seeing the footage.

I'm feeling lost....

what harm can a four minute recording do?

I'll call my PAR officer tomorrow.

This was the last thing I expected to see.

I have another camera that records the entire front yard to a 38GB storage card.  I'll pull that in the morning to see what in the world this guy finds interesting.

One of the renters had a house guest who parked in front of my house on Monday.  He was so afraid of upsetting the gun-toting neighbor that he blocked my car in the driveway.

I asked him to pull up to the middle of my yard.

I'm wondering if this is what has my gun-toting neighbor pissed.  Aaron seems to think that all the street parking belongs to him.  It's a misunderstanding.

A cop ticketed one of my houseguests for parking in front of my house.  This cop, errouneously, told Aaron that we cannot park 5' from his property line.

City code says that one cannot park 5' from a driveway (which would put it about the property line).  This guy gets all bent out of shape when people park within 5' of his yard.  He's lost it to the point of pointing a gun at the poor drivers who inflict his rage.

I've told our neighborhood cop who will only do something IF I can state what type of gun Aaron has.

Of  course, Aaron won't show me his gun.

I guess that is a good thing.

It still pissed me off - irresponsible gun owners are the reason I have to stand on street corners with my Gadsen flag and pro-second amendment signs.

I should unwrap my hot foot powder.

Perhaps it is time for this guy to move.

First, I'll ask a police officer what someone can do with a four minute recording.

I'll share the footage with my private investigator, too.

Weirdness abounds.....

Love ya,

S.

Edit: The older security system malfunctioned, it only picked up audio of the event.

The private investigator didn't see Aaron on the property, he saw someone else.

My other neighbors are sure it was Aaron.

I've installed two more cameras in the hopes I can see who is doing what.

Hopefully, the cameras in and of themselves, are a deterrent.

Oh....I really love seeing that the neighborhood cats are gifting us treats.  Not only is vertigo, one neighbor's cat giving us mice - so is a little male Tabby that visits often.

The girls say they pet these cats and give them water when it is hot outside.

It's good to be loved.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...