Skip to main content

Real Adventures (With Edit)

Today I am thankful for real adventures.
 
 
Sadly, it's the real adventures that you can't write about until enough time has passed that no one will kill you for writing about them.

I had a run in with someone who wanted me to break the law.  It's a stupid law.  It's a nonsensical law.
 
It's still breaking the law.  Two of my colleagues were arrested for breaking this law in the past couple of years. 

I found a way to skillfully maneuver around it.

I found how the government created this individual's desire to elicit my services to break the law.  It's a stupid reason.  They've set the man up to fail.  Even the most skilled hypnotist cannot help someone the government has put in its sights.
 
Let's just say that the government engages in abusive interrogation tactics of people who violate the most innocent of laws. 
 
A hypnotist may not be able to do anything without violating the law. An activist, on the other hand, can talk to lawmakers to expose the nastiness of the practice. 
 
I'll write about it after the statute of limitations for soliciting a hypnotist for such reasons expires. 
 
Let's just say that there is no real way one can tell a lie using electrodes or any other scientific measure....none at all.  At most, electrodes can measure nervousness. Liars, especially the mentally ill ones, won't break out into a sweat.
 
Interrogation is enough to cause the best of us to break out into a cold sweat.  Yes.....for the rest of us, people who aren't psychopathic such tests are usually utilized to scare an individual into revealing incriminating information. 

Contrary to the Constitution, it looks like the state government is using information gleened in these interrogation sessions to charge individuals with thought crimes. 
 
I have so much work to do. 

A hypnotist cannot help a victim being destroyed by a sociopathic organization.  An activist needs to change the sociopathic practice.
 
Thankfully, I have no records of this person's contact with me.  I'm not even sure of this person's true identity.  The stalker has scared me into changing phones anyway.  As of yesterday,I have a new flip phone....well, it's an older flip phone.  Maybe it'll stop the gps tracking.   
 
It could even be a member of Michael's family trying to play a joke on me.
Who knows....
 
I'll never know.
 
But at least I have another cause to pursue due to the research I've done about it.
 
 
*****

I am now receiving numerous silent calls on my insurance sales line, my cell phone and my hypnosis business line.  They typically happen on the weekends.

They last several minutes.  They come in clusters.  No information about the callers are available.  That's what I find weird.  The calls don't register on the phones. 
 
I think someone is calling to try to determine when I am home.  I'll typically answer my work numbers.  Thankfully, I'm busy and most calls go into voicemail so it'll be harder for someone to determine when I am not at home.
 
The last time these clusters of calls happened, I caught Mike's sister breaking into the house.

I've had many break ins over the past 24 years as I have had many hang up calls.  I am beginning to think they are related. 
 
Stay safe out there.
 
There certainly are a lot of sociopaths out there. Some of them are the organizations that we feed financially, too. 
 
Be careful when you vote. 

Love ya,

S.
Edit two days later:  This is weird.  It's fairly surreal.  I just received a text message from my mobile phone carrier (PTEL.COM).  They went out of business.  The phone records aren't on the website anymore.

The individual who contacted me in the hopes that I would tamper with a state witness doesn't have to worry about being tracked to me now.
As for me, I'm scrambling to port all the numbers as fast as I can. 

That could explain the crazy calls on my cell phone.  The carrier is caput - maybe they didn't take care of their end of the business in the last weeks they were around.  That could explain why I can't connect a phone number to the crazy messages. 

We'll see if the continue with my new carrier. 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....