Skip to main content

Shannon's Car & The Bug Detector

Today I am thankful for the identification of the white Accord in my neighborhood.


So.....


Michael is in town this weekend.


Michael took me to see Shannon's car. 


It is sitting outside of Doug's Condo just a few blocks away.  Doug's condo has a garage. I assume that is where the truck is kept.

It is also the Accord that shows up on our surveillance footage in front of our house.


So....


I remember an April day in 2012, when I broke the first carpet cleaning machine I owned.  I was looking out the window and saw an 80's model white Honda Accord with two very obese people in it. I remember feeling sorry for them and wondering how they fit.

One was wearing a black coat.  The other a royal blue coat.  They both wore hats.  I remember thinking that it was odd that they were wearing so many clothes on such a warm day. 

There were there for quite some time.


It never dawned on me that it could possibly be Shannon and Doug. 



I am beginning to suspect that my in-laws were watching me all along. 


I'm not sure how to take this.

When I knew Shannon, she had an RX7.  I didn't know she was the owner of the Honda Accord. 


I guess that explains why I haven't seen the Accord outside in the past few months.  I thought it belonged to a neighbor. 

Shannon is dead, so I don't have to worry about her anymore. 


Mike still hangs around on the weekends. 

I caught Doug hanging out here nearly two weeks ago.


This is weird. 

I wish I knew why they were here. 


I think I need some distance from this place and this family in order to figure this out. 


*****
I bought a bug detector.


It goes nuts around my Aphrodite Altar and when pointed towards the light in the middle of my walk-in closet.

There are no electrical outlets near my altar.


My closet?  Nothing happens in there.  My ex picked this house out because I used to daydream of having a huge walk in closet that I could convert into a sexual rumpus room. 


That never really materialized.


My closet is just a destination for the boxes that I packed for my ex.  No one is going to see anything interesting happening in my walk-in closet. 


I'm wondering if the bug detector is picking up the neighbor's wifi? 


I don't think they're listening to our conversations.  Again, I wonder how they're getting the information needed to show up at the worst possible times.

I can't figure that out. 


******


The only question that I truly have is.....why? 

Michael told me a story about his mother.  He claims that she sat him down in 1997 and told him that she hated me but didn't want to run me off because it would ruin her relationship with him. 

I asked if she gave him a reason for wanting me gone.  He said no.  


I asked him if that was before or after he lied and said that I would not let him go to school.  That pissed me off.  I was hunting for scholarships for him and he told his mother I wouldn't let him go to school.  This was when the stalking got fairly bad.  This was when Shannon started harassing me at home and on campus .


It was after Michael told his mother that lie.  He said he lied to her because she was badgering him about going to school and he wasn't sure he'd be accepted.  Rather than explain things to her, he just lied.

I can see his mother's point.  I wouldn't like my child married to a controlling person either.

She should have told me what he said.  He should have told me why they were harassing me into quitting school.  He didn't tell me about his lie until 2012!!! 

Most of all, he needed to tell his mother the truth. 


After this conversation, I asked him to get his butt into therapy or move his things out of the house. 

He left. I'm sure he'll be back at 4:00 a.m. as he'll need a ride to the airport.


I think he'll be back on Easter. 



Sigh....


*****


I wish I were psychic. 

If there were such a thing...and I had it...I would know the truth about what was going on. 

A huge dose of truth is what I need right now. 


I hate to think that other people endure bullshit from people they love.


If you're going through something like this....please stay safe.

It is a crazy world out there. 

If there is one thing I've learned throughout this ordeal, it is that crazy people depend on our kindness and our patience to pull their crap. 

I need to be less nice.


Be nice to yourself first.


Love ya,

S.


Edit:  Apparently Michael took off to buy me a new security system. 

Should I be wary of ex-husbands bearing gifts? 

Well...this time I choose to be thankful. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....