Skip to main content

Funny Stalking Advice



Today I am thankful for therapists with a sense of humor.




So....I went to see my shrink today.


She knows all about the crazy crap I used to put up with from my now deceased sister-in-law. 

She knows about the crazy stuff I endured from my sister-in-law's fiancĂ©, who often accompanied her on her crazy journeys. 

She knows that Shannon is dead.


The fiancé's name is Doug.


That Doug formerly lived an hour away but moved within blocks of my house in October of last year.  Yeah.....county records can help people uncover amazing information. 

Doug refers to me as Satan. 

He has, quite literally, walked up to me, grabbed my shoulder and said "Hi, Satan!"


I laughed.

I shouldn't have laughed. 

I think laughing made him do weirder stuff. 


It was funny....at the time. 


Yesterday he was messing with me at the house.  He had blocked my driveway and didn't move the massive truck he was driving until I started to back out onto the grass. 

At first, I wasn't sure it was him.  I followed him to an address that turned out to be registered to him. 


Now I want to know what he wants.


I have been given instructions. 

The next time I run into him, I am supposed to light a match (so it smells like sulfur),


take a deep breath in,

and in my loudest voice query


Why did you summon the all mighty Satan???!!!

Bow down to me, you mere mortal!!! 
That would be funny.


I think I'll just buy another camera for the front yard. 


*****
My therapist had a theory.  That theory is that my mother-in-law is trying to use her contacts to get her son away from me.  She thinks they may be watching the house to see if Michael still lives here.

She based that theory on things I told her about being accused of hypnotizing her son to stay away from her and being told to go away so he'd move back in with his mother.

Michael will NOT speak to his mother.  His mother blames me.  She's trying to get me out of the picture.

She succeeded! 

Shouldn't that be enough??!!

Well......


hmmmm.......


I guess I need to get the word out about our divorce. 


How does one do that? 


I don't know.  I'd be crying if I weren't laughing so damn hard right now!

Who is the devil in this case?

Me


or my former in-laws?


Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....