Skip to main content

So busy that I'm wheezing

Today I am thankful for inhalers.

Now, I just have to get health insurance so I can get one.

Yeah....back in the day, when I was first diagnosed with asthma and let my prescription expire, I could go to the pharmacy and buy Primatene Mist over the counter.

Not anymore.....thanks Obama.

Yes, that one was Obama.

The healthcare debacle was Obama but it was started by Clinton.

Trump is the reason I'm taking less money home every month (there, I had to make it fair).

So....

New cabinets (solid wood...woo hoo).

New countertops (crap, they look like the nurse's station at work....note to self, don't pick out countertops after an overnight shift).

New carpet,

New hardwood floors,

New top soil,

New deck,

New siding,

New roof and

new gutters.

I'm cleaning out the house!  Everything is so very dusty that I whistle when I breathe.

That's funny because I never learned how to whistle.

*****
I'm trying to stay out of neighborhood drama.  Yesterday it was so bad that I drove out to a voodoo shop in Wheat Ridge looking for Hot Foot Powder because I was too lazy to dig out my sulfer.

Yeah...I had some top soil delivered yesterday and my dick-arse neighbor parked ON the pile and spread it out into the street.

He's an idiot.  Never GIVE a bitchy witchy your foot print.

Witches like footprints - they're great for hoodoo.

******
Hoodoo....

that brings me to my rant of the day....

Cultural Appropriation.

Do you know that there is a movement trying to stop white witches from practicing Hoodoo?

Oh man....

so white folks are Heinz 57 - we have so many races and mixes in our blood that color really doesn't matter any more.

(yeah...says the former wanna-be jazz mucisian who passed as mulato in her early twenties).

We are really taking things a tad bit too far.

I really don't think Papa Legba gives a hairy rats ass about who leaves him the rum and cigars.

I do have Greek and Irish heritage.

Am I supposed to get pissed off at black people who worship Ares?

No.....the more the merrier.

*****
I'm trying very hard to rise above the fray.

People are stupid.

Some white people practice Hoo Doo.

Some black people worship Greek Gods.

Stupid neighbors get all bent out of shape when they can't park in front of your house because you're planting a garden.  Part of me is actually impressed that my dick neighbor could off road on a mound of top soil.

It's insane.

*****
I'm checking in.

I learned some disturbing stuff about child support that makes me sad for deadbeat dads but I'm not sure how much to share and when.

I didn't know that when a man owes arrearages, it is not uncommon for a judge to force him to pay it off within 24 months to avoid jail.

He now owes over $42,000.  There is no way in heck that would be fair (even if he made his previous salary).

Still.....

When a man has slithered out of alimony, squatted in your home and trashed it, stole a huge chunk of the 401K, got his child support heavily reduced based on a lie about being an alcoholic,

it's hard to feel sorry for him.

I'm trying very hard to be fair.

It would be easier if he'd fair to me.

*****

Today finds me trying not to curse an ass hat (or several actually)…..

and honoring my compassion for an abusive stalker so I don't take 60% of his paycheck (even if he is making half of what he made during the marriage).

I'm off to bed in the hopes of trying to cling to whatever empathy I can find for destructive idiots.

There is a fine line between being abusive towards those who harm us and our property and drawing personal boundaries.

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....