Skip to main content

Costume Ideas



Today I am thankful that local lawmakers have inspired my Halloween Costume. 

I'm a witch 365 days of the year, that costume is my last choice for Halloween.

This year my costume was a toss up.

Given the recent cuts to my face, I thought I could go as a zombie.  It would require very little make-up.


I allegedly have inherited an object from a Satanic house that houses demons.  Maybe I'm possessed? If so, this costume would be fitting.

I have the cuts on my face. 

Sadly, I have her hair!  


Aside from this, I was stumped for ideas.

*****
As I drove around town, I started to think about how Democrats in Denver want to create a safe-haven for people using illegal drugs.

They want taxpayers to buy the drugs.

They want taxpayers to fund nurses to oversee the drug use.

They don't want to supply offices with Narcan.

They don't want to increase treatment options.

They want to promote illegal drug use.

Now.......I don't think victimless crimes should be illegal.

Honestly, I'd love to see them stop incarcerating people with addiction problems.

They won't do that.

Can anyone see the potential problem with the government enabling people who break the law?

I mean...what is to stop the cops from arresting these people?

Maybe no one sees the problem with this.

This just puts me in mind of the Colorado Child Support Enforcement Unit.

They're helping my stalker ex evade child support.

He's never paid it.

He sent an email last month telling me he didn't care about the kids.

He also stated that the CO-PEP unit suggested that he go into a program which will forbid him from working or visiting with the kids anywhere from 3 to 27 months.

I'm not thrilled.

I'm a little pissed that they demanded I hire a lawyer before they spoke to me.  Like I have money to spare.  It's not like I'm strapped for cash or anything (sarcasm).

Now, they're interfering in a private contract.

I realize the game.  I can't talk about the stalking or the child support while the kids are young because then they'll threaten to take them from me.

This is how they can keep terrorizing people by forcing them to stay quiet.

You can't talk about it without breaking the law.

They don't know me.

I'm scheming various ways to get support to stop the program.

I want the program shut down.

As of now, they will lose their funding in 2018.  I want to make sure the pipeline is cut off.

Me?

Well....I'm realizing that lawbreakers have more rights than those of us who follow the rules.

I realize that the State of Colorado has pretty much ensured that I'll never receive help from my ex.

I need to work two jobs and find a third income source.

I realized what I'll do.

I can't date.  If I date or get married, the stalking will pick up.

Marrying well.....well....if I found someone that could help a little bit.  I could share the rent.

Rather than getting into a relationship, I could stop taking in homeless youths and rent out the basement.

I'm thinking that could help my income.

Here is the game plan.

1. Find a job with more predictable hours.
2. Start taking hypnosis clients.
3. Get a home improvement loan.
4. Rent out the basement.
5.  Save my money and RUN FOR OFFICE so I can take these clowns down.
 I don't have to win.  I only run to get the conversation (aka party) started.

Next Saturday, I'm going to try to share my story with my senator.

She won't care.  Other people in the audience will care.

I am NOT amused.

*******
I saw a Donald Trump mask intermixed with Pennywise masks at a Littleton Costume shop.

I laughed.

He belongs with all the other clowns.

But....Where was Clinton?

*******
I flirted with a single father of three.

He was adorable.

He flirted back. 

He liked my mask.

(sniffles)

It's not a mask.....

Reality...it intrudes.

I'm old.

I'm ugly.

Botox doesn't hide scars from flying glass.

Cuts don't heal when you sleep three hours a night.

If I had more money, I could afford to take time off work to see the doctor and get a prescription for the cuts to minimize the scaring.

I don't have the money now.  I'm spending it on a lawyer.  Thanks COLORADO!

I'll vote against every flipping tax hike you want.

I can't afford them!!

Speaking of costumes,

Every time I get irritated with a public official, I imagine myself as Kali wearing the heads of men in a necklace.

In fact, a Shaman friend of mine once sent me a bracelet of red skulls to wear to political meetings.

I still have it.

You know....

I should start dressing as Kali every year.


Maybe I'd be empowered to destroy a few things - so better things can rise up.

Yeah, I will never get help being a single parent because the state is enabling a man who engaged in financial abuse and stalking.  They are continuing the abuse.

I guess after all those years of yearning for a career, I'll have to work triple time to keep up now!

I'm on my own.

I get that.

The problem for them is this......people who survive abuse have learned to be persistent and endure hell.  We have been through the fire and back.

How else do you intend to scar our faces?

I'm in this situation because the Gods want me to put an end it.

Thy will be done.

Love ya,

Kali S.



Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....