Skip to main content

Too Busy & Tired to Write a Real Blog

Today I am thankful that I can just write notes.

I sell insurance to people in Hawaii.

For that reason, I usually work until midnight.  I came home on Friday and found the garage door wide open.

I thought maybe Michael had forgotten to close it.

This morning, as I lay in bed trying to catch up on my sleep, I heard Michael leave at 6:30 to take our eldest to school.  I heard the door open again just a few minutes later - I assumed it was Michael coming back to pick something up.  It closed shortly after.

Well.....Michael came back ten minutes later. 

I asked him if he forgot something and had to come back. 

He said "no."  He also claimed that he did not come back just a few minutes after leaving.

I gave up.

I retained a lawyer today. 

I can't say anything more - I just realized that my computers were hacked so lawyers couldn't communicate with me very well. 

This lawyer answered a plea I made on a forum.  He remembered meeting me in 2012 and hearing about the stalker running me out of my hypnosis practice. 

He asked if I found out who the guy was....yep.  It was my ex-husband's sister's fiancĂ©.

That's a mouthful. 

I'm angry.

I'm hurt.

I feel like I'm going crazy and find myself doubting everything I see, think and feel. 

I can't do this anymore. 

Of course, Michael claims he has no where to go.

I'm awake at 1:00 a.m. trying to find the latest copies of the divorce decree and agreements that went missing....again.

I'm probably going to have to go back down to the courthouse to get the copies made.... again.

I am feeling incredibly manipulated and angry.

UGH!!!

Stay safe out there.

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....