Skip to main content

New Fangled Computers

Today I am thankful for my new computer. 

I can't use it. 

I don't have internet access at my office.  I took my $200 steal to my office and began to set it up. 

I got as far as I could go without needing wifi. 

I brought the computer home.

I turned it on.  It didn't take five minutes before I received a warning stating that an IP address belonging to my ex-husband's Lenovo computer had attached itself to my new computer.

I haven't turned it on since. 

I checked my other computer.  Sure enough.....his Lenovo is attached to this computer, too. 

At first he denied it. 

I had to show him. 

He claims he doesn't know how it happened. 

I don't know. 

Maybe our home has a network of some sort. 

I need to find a way to move him out.  I can't use my computer until he is gone. 

The weird thing is that his computer shows my IP address on the email addresses he sends to me.  It's strange how his computer has a different IP address when it attaches itself to mine. 

I'll have to ask the IT guy at work for advice. 

*****

I've been working my hypnosis job the three days that I have off from the sales job and then I do hypnosis on the weekends, too.  That makes for long days.  I work eleven hour shifts selling insurance four days a week. 

I am still responsible for the bulk of the housework.  When I do not sell insurance, I am expected to clean, take out the trash, do his laundry, do the dishes and cook. 

I am exhausted. 

As I spent an hour cleaning the residue from his toilet, I was reminded of the reasons I wanted to divorce anyway. 

He's messy.

I am concerned that I'll have to sell the house.  He can't pay child support.  He gets all of the tax credits. 

I'm going to see a lawyer about changing that. 

I feel like a fool. 

******

This afternoon, the Private Investigator next door approached me and asked me if Michael had found a job.

No. 

I wanted to know why he asked.

Well....apparently, his wife is a manager at Comcast.  They wanted to interview him and asked for Michael's resume. 

Michael never gave it to him. 

******

I need to find a lawyer....now.

What do you want a bet that I'll be advised to let him live here until he gets a job. 

We'll see.

I am understanding now that Michael is the stalker.  He's organizing things so he can stay....just as he's always done.

I'm incredibly pissed off.  I need something to slap.

I've been running around all week dealing with clients that I didn't pick up that five string beauty.  I don't know if I can trust another bassist if he claims he has too many guitars. 

That sounds strange to me.

If it's still available on Tuesday, I'll look at it.

I did find a vintage Fretless Fender '73 precision jazz bass on Craigslist for $400.  The listing said it was in pristine condition. 

I don't know....

that seems like a set up. 

When things are too good to be true on Craigslist, don't pick up the item unless you have a pistol or a body guard. 

I don't want the drama.

I'll leave it alone. 

It is my dream guitar. 

Ah....someday. 

Love ya,

S. 










Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....