Skip to main content

Seriously?

Today I am thankful for the prankster that is the universe. 

So....

I rarely play with my witchy candles because of a certain word that seems to always show up in them.

Well, it's more of a name.

I decided that if I did a prosperity ritual enough, I may make enough money to excuse my ex, Michael, from supporting the kids (since he doesn't want to pay anything anyway).

One kiddo was diagnosed with a possibly fatal illness (my doctor thinks it is hereditary and that it killed my sister-in-law).  I need to get the kids insured. She is twenty, so she doesn't qualify for CHP+, but her parents can put her on their insurance as per Federal Law.

CO-PEP sent in a court filing condemning me from listing her as a household member when she turned nineteen because they claimed she was an adult.  She was in college.  She quit college over the issue: Now she's working trying to get health insurance.

My ex refuses to help insure ANY of his kids and claims he can't afford to help with deductibles and co-payments....so...I lit a green candle to help me find a way to pay for their insurance and medical care.

This was the result.






Now, I'm confused.  I don't know if I should post pictures of other candles with this word burned into them.  Those candles were not very elaborate.  The soot, or spent candle wax with collected on the plate, typically spelled out the word.

Here is one (I'm having trouble getting a clear shot of it.  Yes, I still have the candle.

I lit this friendship candle in 2007.  It was a pink votive candle that burned into the shape of a heart with the name "Tom" in it.  Tom contacted me about a year later.

Maybe it say's "OM"....you be the judge.


This green candle....

This one is in 3D.  It is, quite literally, the strangest one I have ever seen.

Sigh.....


Perhaps I should put my candles away for good now

Or maybe I just need glasses.


Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...