Monday, April 30, 2018

The Difficulty of Finding Civilized Language w/ Edit

Today I am appreciative of the difficulties of being civilized when trying to get your point across to an absolute moron. 

So...the DA for my county doesn't prosecute stalking unless it involves another crime.

This was the reason that the police department in the City of Aurora, Colorado refused to take police reports over the past several years.

He did a fair job prosecuting James Holmes..

The DA, Brauchler, wanted to be governor.

(With pressez) Ha.....ha.....ha....ha......ha..ha...ha...ha....ha...

I haven't laughed so freakin' hard in my life.

This idiot guy finally got it in his thick skull realized that he would never win the role of Governor so now he aspires to pretend to uphold and honor the Constitution as Colorado's Attorney General.

(Rallentando)....Ha....ha......ha.........ha......ha............HA.....(with a growl).....HA

The man's a freakin' traitor.

He, along with another fake conservative, just proposed a bill to enable the police or a judge to confiscate guns should a neighbor, family member or police officer file a complaint against a person.

As someone who has been stalked off and on since 1992,

and as someone who has lost jobs, apartments and educational opportunities due to false reports from my ex-husband's family....

I know this is a problem in the making.

It's just an opportunity for a stalker to cause his victim to lose her modes of protection should he desire to break into her home again.

I know George Braucher doesn't give a rat's ass in hell about what anyone thinks.  I've told his office what Aurora said to me when I could prove who was hacking into my computers and who was breaking into my house.

The Arapahoe County DA doesn't prosecute stalking unless the victim endures numerous other crimes.  It has to be a slam dunk case. 

My ex used to recruit his friends and family to do his dirty work.  He even had a friend who murdered his 18 month old daughter harass me when I volunteered for the Arapahoe County DA.

I told the DA what I knew about the murder and relinquished my position.  The criminal wanted to use me as an excuse to get out of other criminal charges he faced for violence against his family.

The DA, quite simply, doesn't prosecute stalking on its own.  It prosecutes other crimes.

For this reason, the City of Aurora doesn't take stalking police reports.

I had to save over $10,000 to evict my ex-husband from my home.

I had to learn how to shoot to keep his family at bay.  I gave up jobs I loved.  I left graduate school before getting the degree I needed.

I could NEVER get a permanent restraining order without a police report.

The Arapahoe County DA's office doesn't believe what the city police told me.

George Braucher's election committee disagrees with what I say.  They point out that he does prosecute stalking (when it is a slam dunk case that involves other crimes).

I don't know what to think.

I do know this.....

a traitor is a traitor.

I will keep my promise and warn Braucher that he may as well jump out of his campaign and quit before he gets run out of town.

He'll ignore me.

He has no idea who I am.

He never will.

I am no one.

I am but one person....

I espouse one thought in the collective that is shared by millions of citizens.

Yeah, the majority is silent.  That doesn't mean they'll agree.

I don't know whose ass behind Brauchler's kissing, but it won't net him what he wants.

Sigh....

Let me try to find a way to communicate without sounding like a bitter old woman whose life has been ruined by lazy government officials.

I don't even know if that is possible.  I wasted four years of my life hiding from my ex.  My career is in shambles.

I couldn't get help.

The tables turned when my friends paid my tuition towards a concealed carry class.  

I learned not to dare collect child support.  If I do that, the stalking will pick right back up.

I will live in poverty for the rest of my life.

That's okay.

At least I'm breathing.

******

Do you want to know something funny?

A liberal activist is trying to recruit me to dig up dirt on a Republican.

I've refused so far.

Seriously.....it's dumb.  Before I read the story about Brauchler, I couldn't understand why anyone would want to do that.

I guess people do that when they are angry and are being ignored.

Digging up dirt is stupid.  Seriously....I know people who plant asinine stories about themselves just to see who is dumb enough to make a fool of themselves by repeating them.

Hearing the stories repeated can be a good gauge as to whether or not a stalker is back on the trail.  When someone runs around calling me a demon conjurer, I know my ex is back at it.

I know to lay low.

There is no need to dig up dirt on anyone. Typically idiotic politicians wind up betraying themselves with their own stupidity.  They reveal it over time.

George Brauchler and his homie, Carl Wist, are revealing themselves now.

The Republican party needs to rein in their rinos.

Perhaps I CAN can play a little game just to get my mind off of the potential danger these idiots politicians are putting my children and I in.

We are but one family trying to stay safe.  There are millions more like us in the country.

My advice to the Republican party is to put a muzzle on your less than intelligent pets and strap a crap/tail bag behind their dumb asses before you step in something you don't want to be involved in.

You won't be able to separate yourselves from the stench very easily.

It will follow you.

******

Truth be told, I am no one special.

I just know people......I know how to spread ideas.

I know who to petition to put a stop to this crap.

I know just what to say to most people.

I just don't know how to say it to asshats  politicians who are full of themselves.

They won't listen until they lose.

They may not even listen then.  He may run around 'ala Clinton and pretend to be a victim.

*******

I'm not too worried about my safety.  I'm pretty crafty.  I will just have to start carrying other types of weapons.

I guess I need to put pink baseball bats near all the entrances to my home and one in my car.

I'll start bracing the doors with my older acoustic guitars.  That helped back in the day when I could hear them move.  I think it prevented a break-in or two.

When people broke into my home, I think the noise scared the intruder, they stopped at property damage.

Locks were broken but at least the kids and I were safe.

If they do get into the house, we are allegedly Pagan. 

Our household Gods are said to be Apollo and Artemis.

Archery is a religious rite.

To tell the truth, my young Pagans are darn good with crossbows.

I'll just go out and buy three more sets on credit.

It's a shame that the city forbids us from owning pit bulls.

Love ya,

S.

Edit: I'm told HB 1436 will go to the kill committee.  It doesn't matter.  The whole debacle shows Brauchler's inability to understand the hardships that some segments of society (e.g. abused women) endure.

He doesn't prosecute stalking to the point that police officers use him as an excuse to refuse to take police reports.

Now, George Brauchler wants to allow stalkerish exes to petition to take guns away from their victims, rendering them helpless.

I can only imagine how much more property damage I get to endure now.

Thanks George!

If one is being stalked and they reach out for help, they will get a mental health diagnosis (e.g. anxiety).  Insurance companies will not pay for therapy unless a diagnosis is given.

I'd hate to have therapy put them in danger.  It will under this bill.

Stalkers typically refuse mental help.  They go undiagnosed.  I remember my ex quitting therapy because the therapist told him "she doesn't have to put up with your family following her."

Yeah....narcissists need yes men.  A good therapist calls people on their bull.

My ex's sister was a security guard.  She had a gun.  She was known to brandish it at my poor neighbor.

The cops didn't do a darn thing about it.  She was friends with the sergeant.  Eventually, Denver fired him for tampering with evidence.

Enough....

This bill will come back with a vengeance....mark my words.

EDIT: So, the bill text allows one's former dating partners to file for restraining orders in order to remove guns.

Man.....I had a guy threaten to get a restraining order against me because I wouldn't return his calls or answer his texts.  I actually had to contact the Jefferson County Sheriff about his harassment - the Sheriff promised to have a talk with the abuser should he try to get a restraining order.

I wound up just changing my phone numbers.

Brauchler knows that this law will be abused.  He said so himself but agreed to it because he thinks it might just save ONE person.

It will kill many more.

I wish he understood domestic violence and stalking.  If he did, he'd know that abusers pretend to be the victims.  Victims just want to be survivors.

An abuser pretending to be a victim can get away with a heck of a lot; he can get away with stalking and hitting, he can waltz out of contempt hearings, and he can also get the State of Colorado to absolve him of child support while furnishing his lawyers.....

An abuser can get away with a lot of crap.

I guess....I guess...I need to start my prayers and petitions.

I've spent a day in tears because I know what will happen should this nonsensical bill pass.  It'll be another form of harassment.

Sigh....

I'd move to Wyoming but I know my ex will complain to the court.

I'm stuck in Colorado.....well....I'm stuck in Cali-rado.

Perhaps, it is time to make some noise.

Good luck, bozos.

And, by the way, the person asking me to dig up dirt is close to an a-hole on the House Judiciary Committee who voted for this monstrosity today.  He wanted me to dig up dirt to force a lawmaker to vote his way.

Fortunately, I don't play like that.  

I'm wondering if that is how the Democrats got Braucher and Wist to play ball.

Perhaps they have dirt?

Sigh.....

May your bad deeds be exposed without intervention.

Love ya,

S.

NEXT DAY EDIT: Brauchler did call me back.  He feels that I misunderstand his bill.  I wanted to share the telephone call in an attempt to be fair.   I did not call him again because I still cannot find civilized language to express my displeasure with the potential of abuse for this unconstitutional bill.

I don't misunderstand the bill.  I think our DA misunderstands disordered people and the lengths they'll go to in order to control their victims.

Maybe some day I'll share why I hate guns.  I'll briefly tell you about the time I had to take a loaded revolver away from my suicidal step-father at the age of ten.  I walked that sucker to the fire department three blocks away (because we didn't have a phone).  Do you what I got for my trouble?

I was reprimanded by a cop.

You know what?  No one died.  I could clean guns at the age of ten.  They didn't scare me as much as drunk a-holes playing Russian Roulette. That game would kill him just eight years later.

Sigh.....

I wouldn't take the right of my mother to protect herself away.  My step-dad beat her to death in a drunken rage four years after I turned the gun over to the firemen in Sheridan.  

Mom didn't have a gun to protect herself.

The cops did not get there in time.

My mother's rights to survival trumped my suicidal step-fathers games.

Think hard before you pass laws.

S.




It Happened Again

  Today I am thankful for chatty and helpful colleagues.  My daughters are home from college for summer break, and as usual, their father to...