Skip to main content

Some Unknown Horny Man

Today I am thankful for horny men with common first names.  


They give me a good laugh every so often.

You know, the ones who get so nervous they send you email after email asking you out but they never use their full name, so you have no clue who they are. 

You know....

you get an email from Bob[at]somebizarreISP.com

Hey Siegfred,

I'll be in town tonight.  Call me and I'll pick you up for dinner.  

See you soon,

Bob

Bob who? 

I know fifty different men named Bob. 

I've never dated one of them. 

I wouldn't know which one to call. 

Maybe this is a guy named Mike who wants me to bob for Rocky Mountain Oysters? 

I don't know. 

Maybe Bob is that stalker I've been running from for twenty years. 

Maybe he's looking for another Siegfred and emailed me by mistake. 

What do I do? 

What can I do? 

Nothing...

This guy could either be a spammer not having a clue how to market (cuz I can't buy your wares if I can't contact ya) or he's horny and can't think enough to give me some clue as to his identity.

Or, he could be a narcissist thinking he's the only man any woman could possibly want, so I should know who he is. 


Hmmmmm.....


Men are quite entertaining....... and amusing. 

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...