Skip to main content

Critics

Today, I am thankful for all those people who are wise enough to point out my flaws in a way that make me laugh. 





This is me.  I'm a redhead.  I've often been compared to various species of cats (usually a cougar or a leopard).  I've always been an activist who was corralled into pretending to be a politician at one point in time.  I gave speeches and hypnotized crowds in a kind of sickening, wide-eyed, liberty loving idealization kind of way.   I lost.  Thank goodness.  Being a politician is akin to being plastic: really, you're just an overweight, ugly Barbie doll while campaigning. 

Never again....

never again...

Now, I'm just freakin' pissed that the winner turns a blind eye to corruption.  I love the guy and would probably go to the end of the earth for him but he doesn't speak up when his people screw up and arrest little kids just for something to do on a Saturday afternoon when they're too stupid to catch a bank robber using real detective work. 

I guess speaking up is my job as an activist. 

So...I will will admit to recognizing that look on the right. 

That's me. 

My eyes are so darn narrow.  I'm sizing up the evil doers and trying to figure out who is responsible.

I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to mistake for a ball of yarn.  Who do I get to unravel?  

Then I'll scheme. 

Then I'll pounce. 

Then I'll purr when I've succeeded. 

Only stupid lazy dogs say you can't fight city hall.  

I always do but it comes at a price.  I'm more vain than I care to admit. 

That, look.....that look I get when I want to gut evil people who steal and lie.....yeah, that look.......I think it's causing me to wrinkle now. 

I best get some botox for that. 

Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...