Skip to main content

Libertarians




Today I am grateful for Libertarians.

The real ones (note the capital L).  The ones that want to get into office and leave you the heck alone.  Not the Ayn Randy ones who haven't a clue, the real ones who want to let you do what you desire to do so long as it doesn't hurt anybody else. 

I'm tired of sex being a political ploy.  I'm tired of men legislating my vj but being unable to allow other people to use the correct term for it.  James Bolger is such a penis!! 

If Bolger can't say vagina, I wonder if he communicates like a caveman.  Does he point to his wife's nether-regions in an attempt to communicate that he's little more than a dirty old man.

Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe he's one of those Republicans....you know, the kind that only does it with male whores. 

I don't know. 

All I know is that I believe that this is really the fault of the voters. 

Maybe if we quit voting in vanilla politicians, we'd get some of our liberties back.  Maybe equality wouldn't be an issue anymore.  Maybe the government will admit it really doesn't want to be the voyeur in our bedrooms anymore because it keeps our officials from having their own fun. 

Oh, sweet freedom....the stuff of my fantasies. 

I'm seriously thinking of starting a political movement, one where we quiz political candidates about their sex lives.  We'll promote the kinky ones because they get real life. They know that boredom is the problem, its the reason why people divorce. 

The kinkier they are, the more likely they will be to let us be free. 

Our motto will be:

Vote the freaks in so you can legally get your freak on!


Love ya,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...