Skip to main content

Breakfast of Champions

 




Today I am thankful for being a child of the 80's 

(or maybe I should type adult child of the 80's). 

So....

I think many of us are all to familiar with the Brittany Spears saga and the financial abuse she has suffered at the hands of her father who has taken over as her conservator. 

This man dictates Britany's life, right down to the color she can paint her kitchen.  He also uses her financial stability as his personal piggy bank. 

Britney Spears’s Conservatorship Nightmare | The New Yorker

There are countless tales of conservator abuse. 

I had a dear friend whose brother was a political activist.  An opposing political camp applied for conservatorship over his estate claiming him crazy. 

He killed himself rather than lose his freedom. 

I'm no stranger to the abuses of conservatorship.  I've spent many years training to spot it -and- I've developed relationships with people working in the regulatory agencies preventing those abuses. 

As someone who specialized in working with older folks, I had to learn how to spot it. 

1.8.20.Colorado.INDY_.The-Perfect-Crime.Zubeck.pdf (cearjustice.org)

Today - 

I was threatened. 

Today - 

a conservator threatened to sue me if I dare told a soul anything about what was going on.  I don't know the guy.  I really didn't think I'd ever have to talk to him. 

But threatening me was a huge red flag.  Someone is doing something wrong. 

To be honest, I didn't think his disabled client was being robbed. 

Threats have to emanate from something. 

A guilty conscience, perhaps? 

I giggled at the threat.  

I didn't mean to laugh.  

It was funny. 

Luckily, I was wearing a mask.  He didn't see my smirk. 

In another world, my nickname is Sue Happy. 

He repeated his threat. 

I laughed again as an automatic reaction.  I had to stop short of singing a chorus of Danny Elfman-like circular Ooohs. 

"Uh---uh-uh-uh-uh-ooooh-eew-ew-u-eh-oooooo...."

(Man I can't type that.  I should probably just record it.) 

I leaned closer.....locking eyes...softly saying "You'll change your mind when you Google me.  Besides, I'm a mandated reporter." 

Now, I have to call my attorney to see if I have 24 hours to report.  I'll see if I can call in a couple of political favors for the disabled person, too.  I can't tell the guy's story but I can get a couple of names of people passionate about ending the abuses of guardianship. 

Idiots!  

Don't threaten someone before you Google her. 

Geesh! 

Ugh....I'm trying to behave.  

My black candles are still whole.  Man....people like that make me yearn for the smell of sulfur. 

Funny thing - 

I wanted to sing..... 

This would be my love song to justice. I don't pursue men.  I pursue justice.  With the commies in control, justice is getting harder to come by. 


"I used to eat people like you for breakfast." 

I'm getting fat eating the granola. 

Maybe it's time for a change. 

Let's unleash that big ass tornado. 

*****

Now considering frightened neighbors, 

this is the second time I've been threatened in the past 48 hours. 

Some jacknut with a fro wearing a Deadpool T-shirt damaged a home, a car and threw trash all over a neighbor's yard.  He was screaming "give me my wife back!" and punching holes in the window of the house and the windshield of an SUV. 

I called the police and described the assailant.  I uttered, "he has hair just like mine.  It's a shoulder length afro." 

Then the dispatcher asks if the man was black or Hispanic. I heard myself saying the weirdest thing - 

"I'm Caucasian.  White people have fros, too!" 

Then after an hour, the trippy dude with the bad hair and cool t-shirt started messing around with my property. 

Um.....'lil dude doesn't know what he's messing with here.  Don't mess with a wicked witch's rosemary. 

He'd best not come back. 

The police are the least of his worries right now.  

Idiot! 

Oh, and apparently, I was caught cursing an asshat harassing a gay guy.  I don't remember doing that but someone said they saw and heard me.  Must've been instinctual. 

I don't remember doing that.  

It's so damn hard to play nice when surrounded by idiots. 

My subconscious mind is meaner than I am! 

***

I keep running into the same issues but with different victims. 

That usually means the universe wants me to get off my fat ass. 

I guess it's time to exercise by taking down asshats.  That's less fattening. 

Shit, now I have to spend my Monday on the phone.  

Here is a helpful life tip - if you're breaking the law and want to keep it under wraps, don't threaten someone if you're afraid they're going to figure it out.  You'll just let the cat out of the bag sooner. 

And when that happens, you'll get to rock out to the song of pissed off cat. 


Enjoy it - 

Guard your eyes or you'll wind up looking like Nick Fury. 


Love ya, 

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....