Skip to main content

Political Nightmare


(I've gotta stop stroking the egos of horrible politicians). 



Today I am thankful that I can remember my dreams....

well, maybe not.

They're getting quite weird.

So, last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with Colorado's governor, Polis.

In this dream, I was really feeling sorry for him.  I was trying to help him understand that the Constitution cannot be suspended due to a virus and that there is no way to know for sure that the information he's getting from the CDC is accurate.

In this dream, I could literally feel his fear that people were going to die in droves if he re-opened the economy.  I could feel that he was experiencing guilt just by thinking of all the people he truly believed were going to die.

In the dream, I remember telling him to just think about all the people being saved by having the a ability to get preventative care.

*****



Then the dream became bizarre.

Polis was on a stage, making weird gestures with his mouth.

There were people around me in a crowd, naked and pleasuring themselves with vibrators.....I'm looking at the guy behind me saying

"You know, this is gross.  I identify as an asexual."

He looks at me in horror as I notice a pink vibrator in his hand.

That's when I woke up thankful that it was just a dream.

*****

The truth is that we are only as good as the information available to us.

The government really shouldn't trust intel from China.  We don't know what we're dealing with -

Even Dr. Anthony Fauci flip-flops on his recommendations.

The last thing we should do is condemn people to death by making it impossible for them to get medical care

(says the woman with an untreated liver tumor who lost her health insurance at the end of April).

The government needs to stop letting liberals run around condemning the rest of us to death.

Maybe this shut-down business is just a politician's masturbatory exercise in getting his kicks by exercising what little power he thinks he has.

This will cost countless political careers.

I'm thankful that judges are finally seeing that these shut-downs are unconstitutional.

Love ya,

S.







Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...