Skip to main content

I've Been Warned

Today I am thankful for the lessons learned as a stalking victim. 



Apparently, people who know me fear that Dennis "The Menace" is going to kill me should I venture outside to try to find evidence that someone is setting fires at Cherry Creek State Park.

They base this upon a Facebook post.

What's he going to do?

Set the witch on fire?

Note: I'm a descendant of the witches that didn't burn.

Oh boy, this is starting to get stupid.

I've dealt with more dangerous dolts that this guy.  If I were in danger, it would have been when I was ignoring the drug dealers at Civic Center Park while trying to get a guy to consider treatment.

The worst thing that happened was that a woman called me a "stupid bitch."  She shut up quickly as she was sitting by a guy who just got a new set of sneakers that I bought fo him.

Take care of people and they'll take care of you.

That was just a few days ago.

****

Hell, I have more of a chance of dying by lighting black candles in my circle than I have of dying by this asshat's hand. 

If that doesn't kill me, my untreated liver and breast tumors will.  

***** 

Just in case my fearful frenemies are right -

Should I disappear, the first suspect should be my stalker ex-husband (Mike....the guy who lived here without my permission just a few years ago).  He's acting out and sending me nasty emails.

Then maybe....consider Dennis.


I have a 99.999% chance of coming back here tonight and saying that I'm alive.  The other .001% would be the odds that I'm in jail for injuring someone for trying to kill me.

Little old ladies with guns fear nothing.

Love ya,

S.

Edit: 06/06/20 - Nothing has happened.  I haven't found the scene nor has anyone threatened me.  Seriously.....I think the masks are making people go crazy.





Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...