Skip to main content

An Idea Inspired by a Woman Living in her Car


Today I am thankful for ideas that spring from circumstances.


Now, I'm going to qualify with the following -

Homeless sweeps do more harm than good.

This bitchy witchy believes that there is a special place in Hades for the politicians who recommend them.  Typically those politicians are the ones who raise taxes to fund public-private partnerships promising to help homeless people

but the help is not forthcoming.

This is an idea born from a joint homeless sweep conducted by the Cities of Denver and Englewood.

There is an old woman -

homeless and living in her RV -

who planted food for herself and others to eat -

the Denver police decimated her garden and stole her property.

My understanding is that she still has her RV (but no money for gasoline).

I don't know this woman or I'd send her some gas money.

I was told of her story

and realized just how I can honor my religion while helping these people.

I'd like to buy several acres of property in the middle of nowhere to start a commune for homeless people to grow crops and live.

If I can pull this off, I could literally make the idiotic Denver Mayor a tad bit happier by lessening the problem.

Years ago, I had a dream I owned a charity called Hestia's Hearth.

Hestia is the beautiful goddess of a loving home.  She gave up her seat in the pantheon so that Dionysus could join the other Gods on Mount Olympus.

She is also the goddess of the state.

So....I'm going to pray that she helps me find a means to make this happen in a way that will not garner the ire of the government.

*****
My goal was to visit the homeless today.

I couldn't do that.

I bought $285 worth of supplies and a wagon to carry it in.  My aim was to go to Cherry Creek State Park to find the plot that Dennis the Menace allegedly set on fire to run off an alleged homeless addict.

But.....

I got hungry and started to snack on some chocolate covered espresso beans given to me by my daughters for mother's day.

Well....they were chocolate covered peanuts.

I'm deathly allergic.

I spent most of the night sitting on my couch popping Benadryl like candy.

Damn it.....

Sometimes the best of plans can be laid to waste with stupidity.

*****

In my isolation, I realized that I'm lucky to be single.

I imagined what would happen if my non-existent husband would have found the receipts .

What would a guy say if he saw that I spent $200 on men's shoes?

Would he think I wore them?

Would he want to see them?

Would he think I was having an affair?

Yeah....I'm glad I'm single.

I definitely have a problem buying shoes.  In the past, the shoes were for me.

Now, they are for everyone else.

Love ya,

S.


Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...