Skip to main content

Why?

Today I am thankful that I understand my ex's motivation to stalk.

At least I think I understand.  I could be wrong.

He wants to portray me as crazy.

I think he (or his family) is harassing me due to my requesting a court hearing to review child support and to come up with a visitation plan he will like.

The reason I say this is because whenever I ask anything of my ex,

he brings up the stalking,

calls me a liar

and insinuates that I am crazy.

*****
He knows how his family behaves.

He knows that his sister stalks other people.  He knows that his relatives all act like a group stalking legion to annoy people they don't like.

Yet I'm the liar.

*****
I think he will try to use this as an ace in the hole to shut me down during the court hearing.

It will probably backfire on him, though.

*****
I learned from the city that the cops have not been to my home more than twice (the two times I called them - one over a neighbor parking on top some mulch I had delivered and couldn't get to and, the other to look for the intruder that may have been in the house).

The neighbors say that they've seen someone dressed as a cop on my property numerous times.

Could be a cop off duty.

Could be a security guard (my ex's sis used to work as a security guard - maybe he has other relatives who do the same).

Could be a stripper with a less revealing costume....

Who knows?

I don't.

*****
My kids' story is strange.

They heard a door slam at 12:36am.  The dog was barking and growling.  The eldest followed the dog to the front door and saw the handles being jiggled.

The cops found the two back doors were unlocked.

Why would an intruder jiggle the door handles to a house s(he)'d already visited?

Something seems off.

It's almost as if the sole purpose of the event was to scare everyone.

*****
A few months ago, my children were startled by a door opening and closing.

They chalked it up to just being their collective imaginations.

This is why we have a dog now.
*****
Something isn't adding up.

I hope the camera footage is revealing.

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...