Skip to main content

The Beatles Understand What Colorado Lawmakers Do NOT



Today, yet again, I am thankful for the Beatles. 


I heard this playing in the background of my life one day.  I realized that this describes pretty much the bullsh!t I've dealt with for most of my adult life.

Colorado lawmakers are now trying to pass a law allowing ANYONE to file a concern about another person (irrespective of mental health) to take their firearms away.  I fully expect Mr. Stalker or his family to complain about me to try to drag me into court.  This is why I no longer have a firearm (don't worry....I'm resourceful...hairspray, lighters, crossbows, tasers, demons and hellhounds - lol....let's see what a judge says about those things).

https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/hb19-1177

I think it's almost recall time in Aurora.

Domestic abusers are well known for playing the victim.  Recent research shows that these men feel victimized when they lose their power and control over the true victim (trying to find link to an expensive article).  Entitled people often claim to be the victims when they lose what they feel they are entitled to having.  This is true for both women and men.

This may be a helpful resource.  The following is good document describing how to tell an abuser from a victim: https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/who_is_doing_what_to_whom.pdf

I fully expect to come under fire should the red flag bills pass.  This is why I'll stay true to my Pagan heritage and invest in other forms of self-protection.

It is illegal to open carry a cross-bow in Aurora.

I can carry pepper spray and a taser.

If the gossips are to be believed, I have much more interesting means of self-protection.

If anyone doesn't understand domestic violence, they may want to listen to John Lennon describe it.

Hugs,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...