Saturday, August 11, 2018

Ugh! I hate Facebook! I really do.



Today I am thankful for a Facebook discovery.  

In June, my stalkerish ex-husband told me that he didn't want to comply with the divorce decree because I lied about being stalked and was actually stalking him in an attempt to get him fired.

That's his excuse for not sharing income information to recalculate the child support that we gutted last year due to his alleged drug and/or alcohol addiction.  If I don't know where he works or how much he makes, he reasons, I can't accuse him of stalking me.

Of course, he doesn't have an addiction...at least that's what he tells me.

I assume he's living with his mother and working as a tax auditor.  I have no real reason to believe otherwise.

Later in the same conversation, he admits I've been stalked and blames this guy I dated on and off for six months about five years ago.

The guy I dated has the same name as a famous football player hailing from San Francisco.  This guy told me he had a cluster B personality disorder....then he said he was joking about it.

Then he started sending me obnoxious and abusive emails.


I didn't initially believe they were from him given the crap my ex-husband had put me through.

Then he started posing obnoxious and controlling crap to my Facebook feed which irritated my friends.  He would be upset that I wouldn't answer my phone (because I'd be at a job interview or with a client) and make threats.

Then he started doing crazy crap in person.  He'd take on the demeanor of a child and accuse of doing things his mother did.

He choked me.

One day he got violent over potatoes.  There were no potatoes around, mind you.  He was on a low carb diet.

I'm allergic to everything that most people put on potatoes.

He was upset that his mother made him eat potatoes.  I guess he assumed I agreed with her.

No...I don't like empty calories.

I bid him farewell and started walking home.

He got worse from there.  Every time he'd act out, he'd see another woman.  So I assumed that the acting out was to get me away from him so he had time for this other chick.

After a couple of weeks, he'd call me and try to do Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) with me.

DBT is the treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder - a cluster B disorder.

Like an idiot, I gave him another chance.  We agreed to buy tickets to two events.  I bought tickets to a three day pagan festival.  He bought tickets to a three day concert.

They were nice seats, right up front on the dance floor.  When we arrived, he claimed to have sold my tickets and presented me with tickets for the stand.  I spent my first night alone while he danced with another girl on the dance floor.

The next two nights, he'd sneak out of my tent to go see this girl.  He told me that she was saying bad things about me so he wasn't trying to hide it.

It didn't help him that he put this girl up to calling me several months after I refused to see him.

That's when I figured out what was going on.

I couldn't deal with it.

I never wanted to see him again.

I told him to leave me alone.  He threatened to get a restraining order if I didn't call him back saying that he could lie to the police like he did about his ex-wife.

I called someone I knew at the Sheriff's department to alert them to what was going on.

He threatened to get me committed.

Um.....that was funny.  I work with shrinks.

Then he claimed his mother and father worked for the FBI and they could make my life a living hell.  Shorty after that, he claimed I worked for the CIA and was following him around.

I laughed.

I blocked his emails and calls.

He tried using apps to harass me.  I've blocked the apps.

I don't answer the phone any more.

Every so often I have to block him on social media.....still.

He started to attend political groups I had attended in the past.  I quit going.

He had his other girlfriend call to dig up information.  When I'd warn her about him, the line would suddenly disconnect.

I wound up giving up my phone number.

Sometimes I'll see someone who resembles him around my office.  That could be expected, I mean he basically works across the street.

Life is good without that crap in my life.

I ignore him.

He started to make up fake names and post to my social media pages.  I knew it was him.  He claimed we lived together (we did not).  He claimed I was a CIA agent stalking him online  (too busy for that).

I now avoid social media.

Everything is locked down tightly.

No one can comment on my pages any more.

I do not accept friend requests.

My social circle is very small now.

******
I will go to Facebook if I am tagged in posts.

Since some of the peace officers in my area are acting like racist thugs, I'm tagged in more posts than I like.

I have hope that our new mayor and police chief will fix the problem.

If I have to don a girdle and paint my face to get in from of a camera for a three minute tirade, I will not be a happy woman.

I'll give them a chance, first.

They've already piqued my curiosity.  I'm starting to investigate people who want to raise taxes just to gain money for their organizations.

The b!tch will probably be back sooner than anyone realizes.

I hope not.

That's what happens when I'm pinged online.

******
Today I was tagged in a post from a budding musician.  He wanted to know which musician inspired me the most on stage.

That musician is Angus Young of AC/DC.  He hops up and down and all around in his Scottish shorts and shreds the heck out of his guitar.

I wish I could be like him.

Alas, I play bass.  I'm old.  My joints would probably give out if I tried that.  My playing would get worse, too (not that it's good right now....I'm terribly rusty).

My breasts are so floppy they'd probably put out an eye.

The person who asked the question is young.....maybe he would find Young inspirational.

I started to type the name:

A..n...g..u..s……...Y

and then this would pop up on my screen.....

St3v3 Y0ung, Unc0mm0nS0lutions (yes, I've changed parts of the name).

That's the name of the creepy dude with the side chick.

That is the name of the company across the street from my office.

Here's the thing...…

I'm not friends with men who have his name (including acquaintances in the liberty movement).

I've blocked anyone with that name.  I've blocked his company, his family and any one with his name.

Unless Facebook changed something, this must be a new page.

I think I've been blocked from the page because I can't find it to block it!

This is sick.

So....if old Steve is watching this thing I'm going to issue a tiny warning.

The stalking isn't over.

I'm still dealing with property damage and bizarre phone calls.

I know who is doing it because it's been going on since 1992.

The police may or may not know who is doing it.

If I turn up blue, the last thing Steve wants is to be a suspect right?

Stop it!

Don't come near my property (the neighbors tell me things). I hadn't heard about you banging on the door since November 2015 but perhaps I was too quick to dismiss the most recent sightings.

I assumed the guy was an arborist. .

Maybe I was wrong.

I'll talk to my neighbors again.

Don't watch my Facebook page.

Everything we do online is recordedsomewhere.

Just.....don't.

We shouldn't have any connection any longer.

I know this is new.  I mean I use the word young all the time.....I write about Young Living essential oils, I crack jokes about being old...…I have other friends with the same last name.....

this is the first time typing the word young in a comment tagged this guy's Facebook page.  Facebook must think we're connected somehow.  In the past, this would happen quite a bit and I'd block the page or the identity.

This time, it wouldn't let me find the page to block it.

Strange, it still comes up when I type the word young.

I didn't even know he had a Facebook page.

******
Men send nasty, threatening messages to women to run her off so they can have sex with other girls.

I know the game.

I don't want a STD.

Yeah, it's my monogram.

The doctors and nurses at work have a fun with that because everything I do has to be signed STD.

That's all I want those initials to mean for me.

Steve....

Leave me alone.  Don't do it for me.  Do it for yourself.

Seriously.....you don't want to get caught up in my ex-husband's game.  When (and if) he is caught, the very first person he's going to blame is YOU.

Then he'll blame someone I dated 32 years ago who lives on the west coast.

That won't go very far.

That's why I document everything - documentation lets people know what is going on should I suddenly have the inability to speak because I'm busy fertilizing the soil with my innate components.

You have a criminal record....so....you don't want the drama, do you?

Besides you told everyone I sent demons after you.

Yeah...…

You're too silly to realize that any demons bugging you are of your own creation.

Besides....if I could control demons I'd probably drive a better car....

have a bunch of uzi's….

and Steinberger basses....

Oh, and I'd have glowing red eyes and smell like sulfur (just teasing).

But....since you buy into that crap....

let me tell you that I have too many black, non-reversible male candles.

They're used in weight loss spells

or spells intended to kill people.

Use your imagination.

Oh....and if one wants to cast a spell that impacts another person, they need that person's birthday, full name and bodily imprint or psychic energy.

Staying away keeps me from having your bodily imprint or psychic energy.

Knock it off....just....knock it off.

I stay away from people to protect them.

I would highly suggest you stay away.

May all your little games come back to bite you in your arse so you can learn from them.  DBT should help you stop playing shit games with people.  That is what drives people away.

People don't like no win situations.  People are not lab rats that you can mess with to try to gauge what we are going to do.

Stay in therapy.  If you've stopped, go back.

Oh and.....don't harass people using your company's name - that's a great way to get fired, by the way.  If I turn up blue, I'd hate for the cops show up to your place of employment and impound the computers.

Seriously...….you're lucky my ex-husband is wrong about my trying to get people fired.

I don't do that.  People who act like jackasses tend to get in trouble all on their own.


Oh great....I googled the name of the page and the Google descriptions suggest he is acting like a hacker extraordinaire!  That is all the more reason for him to stay away.

I get hacked all the time.  I probably should disclose that the hacking started years before I met this guy.  The cops need to know that it started in 2000 when my ex gave my passwords to his sister.

I met him in April of 2011.

Sigh.....

I wish that he finds a girl who can tolerate the games and has so much fun he never thinks of me again.

If he believes I have djinn, maybe he'll believe they heard that.

Sigh....

I'm off to write to Facebook to try to discover why his name would show up in comments if he's been blocked and I'm not following his pages.

I'm changing my passwords.

Hacking me won't yield anything fun or important.  It's not like I talk to anyone online anymore.

Cheers,

S.

Edit after research: I was informed that Facebook will autofill based on things my friends post and like.  I searched the employees of the place this guy works and noticed that they all know one of my liberty activist acquaintances.

I blocked everyone except her.

It appears that one can go to the search bar and type "employees of [name of company]" and, lo and behold, get a list of people that work there.

Another person told me that Facebook will only fill in popular pages.  If that is the case, why I don't I get an auto-fill for a former San Francisco quarterback?

Sigh....

Facebook is strange.

Maybe the warning is to be careful about who I date because I may be avoiding them for a long, long time.

This guy isn't the reason I don't do much online, my ex's family is the reason for that.  This guy just hastened my grid avoidance.






It Happened Again

  Today I am thankful for chatty and helpful colleagues.  My daughters are home from college for summer break, and as usual, their father to...