Skip to main content

Demons and BPD

Today I am thankful for Google.


I haven't had a lot of time to research the issue.

I did run a Google Search on Borderline Personality Disorder and Demon haunting.

I was hoping to get psychology pages filled with information about people with co-occurring Schizotypal and Borderline co-diagnosis. I found a few but not a lot of real hard research about that issue.


What I found was numerous religious based pages claiming that Borderlines are experiencing a spiritual crisis and are often attacked by demons.

This is dangerous because it will keep people from accessing real time help. Sometimes people with BPD can get so far into their delusion that they can believe such things.  Why would you tell someone so down on themselves that they are evil or cursed?  That is not helpful!  They need to be pulled out of the delusion not sunk further into it.


I don't really know what else to say about the issue.  I would caution a relative to reach out to someone claiming to be haunted by demons and try to help them get stable.

Borderlines have a higher than average suicide rate. If Steve really wrote that, it could prove lethal if he believes it and sees no way out.

He could have just said that to get a reaction, too.

Michael could have lied about Steve putting that out there, too.

I don't know. 

I don't really have anything more to say about that. 


I really hope Michael was lying about Steve claiming that demons are attacking him.

That kind of claim could really make him look like a lunatic.  I don't know enough about Steve or the truth of his life to be helpful.  In retrospect, I realize that he lied to me about a great number of things.

Due to the sheer number of lies I was told, I truly don't know what to offer to be helpful.

His parents have his back.  I'm sure they can help him.

*******


I do have concerns about my ex-husband cyber-stalking a man I dated. 


I'm still trying to work on gathering evidence about the stalking.


For 24 years, he blamed his sister for the stalking. 

His sister died in February. 

It should be over. 

It is not. 


There is more to the story.

The bug detector goes haywire in my bedroom.  I can't find a bug.  It could be the wi-fi.

Who knows?  I'm getting past the point of caring. 

I'm thinking that moving may be my best chance and putting this stalking bull to bed.  They say 49% of people end stalking episodes by moving.  I'm getting ready to do just that.

I'm tired of it.

*****

I'll write again if I find more information about magical thinking (particularly demonic attacks) and borderline personality disorders.  I think that sometimes the information on the internet can do more harm than good.  Sure, joining a church and gaining a social support system can help people with BPD but I don't think blaming a supernatural presence is going to be helpful.  

I did find information about bilateral stimulation as a treatment for BPD but the results are mixed.  If I can find something solid I'll post it here. 

I'll also write again if I find a way to help stalking victims protect themselves.

Take care,

S. 

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...