Skip to main content

Silent Calls

The more I ponder this situation, the more I wonder who has the most control of whom.  Is he controlling me? 
Or does he perceive me to have control over him?
Why am I not allowed to get away?

Today I am thankful to hear the voice on one of my silent calls.

So much has happened and I don't know exactly what to write about.  In a nutshell, there are suitors everywhere - one is a local celebrity, another is a beautiful man with haunting blue eyes who I later found out was the manager who allowed me to park in his store's lot to hide me from my ex.  The man with the blue eyes has taken a security job at a local store that sells home surveillance equipment and, as he helped me purchase cameras for my home, he made it known that he wants to stay in touch.

You know, it doesn't matter how many men are near me, I can't get to know any of them due to the crap I'm enduring.  Yes, I hear complaints about my "walls" and my need to be secretive.

Yes, I am in survival mode.  You can't really date someone in survival mode.

There was one development that I need to share.

For months, I've been plagued by silent calls on my business and cell phone lines that last about 30 seconds to a minute each.

I've had trouble emailing people and getting messages.

My phones go offline quite a bit and when I can get them back online, I'll find ten or so of these silent messages.

Rather than listening to the entire message, I tend to listen just a few seconds into them before saving them.

Today I decided to listen to each and every one of them.

I received nine of these calls today. The fourth one was the most interesting.

It was silent for twenty seconds.  I heard a door open and shut.  Then I heard Michael's voice.

He was asking me if I received his text messages.


Then I heard my own voice growing closer.  I think I had just come home from work.

I said that I had and the call ended.

Michael is the person contacting me on my cell phone.

I just can't figure out why his phone number doesn't show up during these calls.

This is incredibly weird.

I wanted to document this just in case something creepy happens.

I know it has to be him. 

The worst part now is that my relatives are asking him for favors and referring to him as "my husband."  I don't like it.  I correct them.  He's continuing to insert himself into my life.

I don't know how to put a stop to it.   He was supposed to move out on April the 8th.  He wanted to switch his move out date to April 15th.  Then he swore up and down that he'd move in with his mother on May 1st to, as he put it, "stop the stalking."  He claims his mother is putting his relatives up to stalking me.

He's still here.  It's costing me a fortune.  I need to take stock of my options.  I know I can take him to court and have him evicted.  I'm not so sure that will put a stop to the stalking: I fear it will just make it worse.

Love ya lots,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....