Skip to main content

Mischief Managed



Today I am thankful for being schooled in the dark arts.
 



I nearly asked my necromancer buddy to cast the spell. 



I nearly asked my gray arts friend to cast it. She doesn't live here.  She doesn't know bad things are.


I know another djinn mistress who seems to have a way with getting dark wishes granted.  She offered to help.  I allegedly have over 400 djinn.  I've given them the task of helping the poor as a means to gain favor with Allah.  I guess I could ask them to save drowning children escaping civil war.  If djinn are real, I'm sure their true master would be Allah.  Allah must be pained by the deaths of innocents.



My close witchy friends don't want to touch the spell, they are so angry that they feared what would happen if they lit the candles.

I need to do something.

******
I decided to cast the same spell I cast twice before.




The one in which my father-in-law died before the black votive burned down.


The one that was cast the day Shannon died.




That one.....


This time....

I used the oil given to me by a witch that stood nearby when my former brother-in-law, Bill, was harassing me at a metaphysical fair. 


It was a banishing oil made of peppers. 

I used a black candle votive a second time.

I changed the wording.

I no longer wanted to stop the person stalking me. 

This time......the wish simply was to banish anyone stalking me with mal-intent.

The results were scary. 

I put the candle in my caldron and lit it.

Then I went to work.

Twelve hours later I returned to find that my candle had melted into a circle with six legs extended from the 3:00 position. 

That's not really a good omen.

It means there are six issues extending from a single source.

It also means I'm going to have to cast the spell at least twice more to extinguish the stalking.

That's not a problem.

That night, I scooped up the candle remnants and put them in a brown paper bag.

I put the bag on the dash in my car with the intent of driving them to a trash can by Doug's home (very close to mine) to dispose of them.

I went to bed.

I awoke the next morning to find that the candle remnants had melted, coating the bag with black wax and dripping onto one of the floor mats.

The newly melted wax had left the image of a man's face.


I'm a little creeped out.

I can't figure out how to upload pictures to blogger as the application on this domain seems to be corroded. 

I'll share if I can. 


It's a little creepy. 


I should have paid someone to do cast the spell for me.

I suck at spell casting.  The results are NEVER good......ever.....


I should have learned that lesson when I wanted to know the mayor's secrets and wound up running for his seat.....

While I was at it, I tried to break the spell. 

I still hear sh!t about the new mayor that I don't believe.

I won't believe it. 


I won't repeat it.

It's just gossip.

It's probably not true.


It's none of my business.....


NONE at ALL!


I should know enough not to mess with fate.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next 12 weeks. 

I'll keep you apprised.

Love ya,

S. 




Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....