Skip to main content

More Proof My Ex Is The Stalker

Today I am thankful for insight that helps me see how bad the gaslighting was in my relationship.

During my previous marriage, it was common to find pages online that masqueraded as me that had potentially embarrassing information.

There was the fake YouTube page with my name and the numeral 2.  It was allegedly suspended for sending nasty messages to people.

There were also times my web pages were hacked and filled with potentially embarrassing stuff.

For example, once my Amazon account was hacked and someone created a wish list with a lot of vibrators on it.

I'm pretty sure my ex-husband pulled those pranks now.

In the past month, I've found bizarre charges on my credit cards which were disputed.

One of my banks sent me an email telling me that my personal information was found on the dark web.

All of these things were taken care of.

None of these things point to my ex-husband directly.

*****

Enter King Soopers -

Over the past month or so, I found myself unable to take advantage of the coupons I download on their app because someone else is using them.

I like to use the coupons to buy stuff for the homeless people I visit.

Over the past two weeks, my phone numbers stopped working at the cash register.  When I went online, I found that my phone numbers were overwritten by my ex-husband's phone number and a phone number that was disconnected during the divorce due to harassment from his relatives.

So - it would seem, he's pissed off about something and trying to annoy me.

I initially thought it was because he wanted my gas points.  I spend a lot at King Soopers (especially because there is a store across the street from Cherry Creek State Park and I buy a lot of gift cards to give to the homeless that are harassed by a local Republican activist at that park).  Kroger gives double gas points for gift card purchases.

I cannot use the gas points because my Hypnomobile is a picky eater.  My old Buick hates Kroger gasoline.

It rides like a hydraulic low-rider if I put that stuff in it.  She jumps up and down, the check engine light comes on and it rides rough until I run it out of gas and put another brand in it.

Mike could have taken over my card just for the gas points.

Or he could have done it as an annoyance and show of power.

It was his phone number on my card!

We have been divorced well over five years.  Why would he do that now?

Sigh....

No matter - I got a new account.

In the back of my mind, it's further proof that he was the one who was messing with my online accounts and websites after the divorce.  

It's strange.  The more we get away from gaslighting, the more obvious the bullshit becomes.

Listen to your gut.  It's usually right.

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Recognizing Psychological Abuse

Today I am thankful that I recognize relationship abuse.   I'm still sad. I thought Steve would be different.  For all the talk about anarchy and freedom, it simply didn't exist in our relationship.  I blamed the fact that I couldn't get my ex-husband to move on.  I blamed myself. It doesn't matter.  It is weird having my ex-husband explain to me how he took control of our relationship years ago.  Yes, he says that he knows what he did.  Yes, he said most men know the games they play.  Yes, most men do it for control. That is validating.  It's painful.  It's validating.  I know what my problems are.  I always do my best to see the best in other people.  I know that no one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes.  My issue?  Well, I am too forgiving and I feel badly when I break up with someone for hurting me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  I couldn't.  I'm st...

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...