Skip to main content

The Slap Bass Meditation

Today I am thankful for a vintage bass.

So....

I found out that another bass player conservative activist was stealing from the homeless at Cherry Creek Reservoir.  I think it is with the help of a police officer.

He tried to intimidate the homeless with a dog and stole their tents and heaters.

I didn't believe the bassist's bragging story.

I went out, in the snow, and found one of the victims and heard the correlate story.

The man asked if I were an angel.

I told the man that I was no one special -but- that I knew people who wanted to help him.

Yes, numerous beautiful people want to help.....

reporters....

activists...

people who run charities....

and the like.

It's snowing.

It's cold.

The man told me he is safe and gave me his phone number to share with people who will offer shelter and help him.  I gave him the numbers to people wanting to help him find a home.

I tried calling the man....no answer.

He's my age.

He works full time.

He was lulled into this situation by a woman who kicked him out.

I think the bass player harassed the homeless because of an idiotic woman who wants to be a famous activist. She sounds like a Nazi as she's hell bent on exterminating the homeless.

Hell....I'll make her infamous.

That bass player needs arrested.  I've never been upset at another of my kind before.

There is a first time for everything.

So...I'm home...waiting for a phone call.....playing slap bass....scheming like I do when I play out of anger.

I logged in to Facebook.....

I hate that website -but- joy of joys -

I told the story

and

some politicians "liked" the story.

What do you want to bet that they'll help?

Let's see how this plays out.

Love ya,

S.

P.S.  I had a dream that I ran a Pagan Charity for the homeless.  It was called Hestia's Hearth.

If only I had money......

EDIT ONE MONTH LATER:  I called reporters.  They were not people I knew in the past but people who worked for papers that have helped me in the past.  They ran the story.

Story 1: https://sentinelcolorado.com/news/metro/friends-and-foes-of-homeless-in-cherry-creek-state-park-at-odds-in-park-social-media/

Wouldn't you know it?  The creepy wanna-be bass player and his wanna-be famous activist buddy were too afraid to use their full names.

Link to video: https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/cherry-creek-state-park-sees-increase-in-homeless-camps

The man I met has a home now.

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aLO6hfvtw

Story 2: https://sentinelcolorado.com/news/metro/homeless-man-who-had-camping-rig-stolen-at-cherry-creek-park-gets-an-aurora-apartment/


I'm being told this guy (Dennis) and his friend (Patricia) are still stealing from the homeless.  I'm going to the park every week looking for victims.  A friend is working towards starting a charity to help them.

This is insane.

*****

My religious beliefs border on Deism. God created the world but is apart from it.  It is up to us to solve our own problems with the tools given to us by divinity.

That said....

I have yet to light a black candle.  I am very proud of myself.

My natural inclination has always been towards retribution -but- the last time I cast a spell it was a nightmare.

So....I'm going to focus on behaving myself and trying to solve problems without resorting to cray-cray magick.

It's hard.

One of the victims was just released from the hospital with pneumonia.  I really want to see those two thieves in shackles.  Would he have been sick if they didn't steal his shelter and heater?

Sigh....

May Nemesis stalk and stare those troublemakers who create havoc and cease to care.

Love ya,

S.

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....