Skip to main content

I'm Fat. I Sing. Why isn't the stalking over?

Today I am thankful that I have a place to document the weirdness.


Well....

Someone was in my house on Wednesday afternoon.  My eldest daughter heard footsteps.  She barricaded herself into her bedroom with the cat and waited a few hours for the footsteps to stop

She went downstairs and didn't see anything.

Nothing was taken.

A couple of boxes of football cards are gone -but- I did let a neighbor take things out of my garage.  Perhaps I didn't notice that he wanted the sports cards.

This has gone on for years.  I thought changing the locks and garage door codes would solve the problem.

I don't know what to do.

We don't call the police any more.  In the past, the police would tell me that my ex just wanted to mess with my head and that if I divorced him it would stop.

I divorced him.

It was written into the separation agreement that he could have access to the house to see the kids after school when I worked.  That idiocy was the brainchild of the mediator.

If I allowed him this access, it would enable him to claim 50% parenting time.  Yeah.....parenting time, it's a trick abusive men use to lower child support.  They don't use the parenting time nor do they pay child support.

It's a sick, sick world.

That was the line that allowed him to stay in my house for over three years after our divorce.  He had a right to be here.  The divorce agreement stated such.

He just abused that right by refusing to leave.

The cops couldn't do anything about it.

The judge finally got wise to it and stated that Michael is not allowed in my home without my consent.

So....

I can never allow him entry in my home.  If I do that, I fear he'd never leave without another $10,000 journey through the legal system.

I chalked the footsteps one up to her imagination.....

until....

someone hacked my blog the next day.

*****

I have dummy unpublished posts.

If you think the stuff I post is insane, you should see the crap I don't post.

Someone saw it.

Someone published some of them.

I look at the stats knowing that....well.....right before the stalking would go crazy, I'd get a lot of hits on the blog.  I'd see what the people looking at my blogs searched and the time of day they searched.

It's fairly revealing.

I noticed that if I posted regularly, I'd get maybe 7 or 8 hits a day.

When these things go on, they'd engage in low level harassment like leaving bloody underwear or obnoxious articles on my door step.

If I don't post regularly, I'll get maybe 300 or more hits on the latest post.

I'd be prompted to post after there was stalking event, like a break-in or a major hack attempt.

I post it because I know that if I turn up dead, the first thing the cops are going to do is grab my computers (that is plural, I have this blog linked to five computers across the city - one at the recording studio, one at the office, one that goes with me everywhere I go, two at home). 

When they find a computer, they'll have a trail of documentation, so to speak.

My theory is that my stalkerish ex and his family need gossip.  They'll leave me alone, for the most part, if I supply it.

If I don't, they'll hack my email or my websites to get it.

Back in the day, my ex knew my passwords. He gave them to his family.  That's how they'd get information on me.

He would tell me that his family sits around and gossips when they get together.  This leads to scheming.  It is the scheming that leads to the harassment.

They usually needed it for holiday discussion.  Typically the hacking and stalking take place near holidays (his birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, his Mother's birthday, Valentine's Day and Mother's day).

Sometimes the harassment took place after the death of a relative.

Today is Mother's day....so....

That's just a theory.

I'm pretty sure my ex's family harass me because he lies to them.  My ex has recently shown me how good he is at playing the victim.  He's got the family support services caseworker convinced that he's a destitute alcoholic.  That's why the State of Colorado hired three lawyers to gut his child support.

Yo taxpayers, you paid for that!

Geesh!

He tells me that he doesn't drink.

I don't know.  If he's a drunk, he can't come near my home.  I won't pay for his auto insurance or give him another car.  I won't give him any more of my money or time. I don't want to enable his addictions.

See?  I don't think he planned on that little lie costing him my help.  He only thought it would gut his child support.

He lost any help and support he previously got from me or my family.

Sigh.....

When the last incident happened, I hadn't posted in about a week....so maybe....they need gossip.

I'll find something.

*****

Ah, here you go...

It's Sunday.  Sunday is the day of Apollo.  Asclepius is the son of Apollo and the God of Healing.  It is said that Asclepius can bring the dead back to life.

According to Pagan mythology,  as a mortal, Asclepius defied death so much that the other Gods had him killed so they could restore balance between life and death for humanity.  His father ensured that he became a God and could spend eternity on  Mount Olympus.

His color is yellow.  He likes sun incense.

I went to the Catholic store and bought yellow candle holders and inserts.  I have some frankincense and myrrh.  I'm mixing sun incense.

I'll gather some flowers from my garden and pray for someone in hospice**.

Sunday is the best day to pray for a job.

I need a job....but....it would seem this person has a greater need than I.

*******

Perhaps I'll post about the weirdness of working as a temp in a union job another day.

Yeah.....I've been cornered by a union rep.  She said that they needed to hire me full time or my favorite company will be in violation of their contract with the union and face fines.

I fully expect to be fired the moment the union representative goes to management.

So, I'll probably be jobless the next time I write.

This company is trying to help people on Medicaid get health care.  They are losing money.  For this reason, they cannot afford to hire me (or anyone else) full time.

I understand it.

I wish other people understood.

Sigh.....

Companies that succeed tend to be flexible.

I have no business getting sucked into that argument.

I'll start praying for a job next week.

******

You know.....if my ex's family are gonna break into my house again.....I could just go after that money....how much is it now? $67,000 or so that I hold in judgments against my ex.

You know....I could just sell the debt for pennies on the dollar to a collection agency with teeth.  I'll get, maybe, $6,000.  I'll let them go after my ex for the rest.

The collection agencies won't have any reason to back down.  My ex can't bankrupt on these judgments because they are connected to his violation of the divorce agreement.  It would be a fairly safe bet for an investor.

Or I can just.....you know....let him be.

I'll follow their lead.

There is an old saying - out of sight, out of mind.

Stay out of sight.

Love ya,

S.

Oh crap - our adopted cat was near the back door crying.

We took her outside and she found a fresh dismembered squirrel in the back yard.

Our fence is secure.  It's not like a dog hopped over our 8' fence or dug a hole under the fence to attacked the squirrel.

It wasn't there the other day.

I'll call animal control to see if there are reports of raccoons, coyotes or loose dogs in the neighborhood.

Damn it......

There had better be a coyote or raccoon here.


Edit:  ** he passed away before I found the perfect flowers for his altar.

Sigh.....

No wonder it is a gloomy day.

Love ya,

S.







Popular posts from this blog

Stalker Proxy Phone Calls

What kind of songs do narcissistic stalkers sing?  I imagine they sing songs like this.   I am grateful now that I understand why the stalker has people call  but   wish they'd listen when I ask them not to call again.  I probably should document this somewhere.  My ex was talking to an old friend of mine from high school on a daily basis.  She is his cousin.   I had to quit talking to her when she'd ask me to plan parties and then refuse to give me the guest list saying that the attendees would only be me, her, my stalker Shannon, and my NPD mother-in-law.   She wanted me to plan interventions.   This happened with a baby shower.  It also happened with a wedding.  The in-laws put together a fake wedding trying to host an intervention to shame me and my ex into doing things for them (like quit school and give them my car).   I had to cut this so-called friend off over that in 2004....

Covid (Edited)

Today I am thankful for unorganized conspiracies: It makes it easier to identify them. Politicians are going to label anyone calling bullshit on the Covid lockdowns a Conspiracy Theorist.   I have a saying; " Conspiracies happen all the time; it's only a theory until it's proven."  This one is easy to prove.  It's obvious that the powers that be threw a lot of shit at a wall to see what would stick.  They're trying to inundate us with useless information and financial pressure to wear us down. That doesn't work on the indominable American spirit. ***** Let's work backwards. The CDC is now lumping flu, pneumonia and Covid19 deaths in one number.  Get this....the numbers have been declining for the past 11 weeks! https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html We are now below pandemic levels. Tell me why Governor Polis and his merry band of naked Democrat Emperors are pushing masks and pushing more lo...

Realizations

Today I am thankful for realizations.   Michael handed me a note promising me the house, the 401K and custody of the kids.  I told him to come up with something a little more fair towards himself. He started crying because he doesn't want a divorce.  I'm all he lives for. He hasn't touched me in six years and I'm what he wants. Yeah...right!! I am so flippin' pissed! I knew it!! I knew it!!! The games...the stalking...the lying...the bullshit...the threats to kill himself.... it is all designed to keep me here. I still don't get the stalking shit.  He claims it's his sister and he can't keep me safe from her.  He can't help but tell them how to find me, so he tells me that I will never be safe so long as I am married to him. The cops say he's the stalker and that I'll never be safe until he moves on to another woman. I'm confused. I'm seriously thinking that the only way to stay safe is to move far away....